Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,336 Members 36,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Help) Which should I install Rom

Tip us?

eduardobotello93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy (Help) Which should I install Rom

Hi I am currently using the Rom "cyanogenmod theWhips 10" everything works great except I can not share internet wifi, and can not see videos from youtube application. that I can do.

Or that room android 4xx recommended me, at least youtube works well and is fast and stable.

Thanks in advance.

anonymousninja
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardobotello93 View Post
Hi I am currently using the Rom "cyanogenmod theWhips 10" everything works great except I can not share internet wifi, and can not see videos from youtube application. that I can do.

Or that room android 4xx recommended me, at least youtube works well and is fast and stable.

Thanks in advance.
not exactlu sure wat u want but guessing u want a new rom. try cm 11

hope i helped

Raan03
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My humble opinion: if you have to ask which rom to use, stick to Gingerbread. all mods in here are development mods. If you can't be bothered by reading the first few posts in threads, it would be beneficial for everyone to just use good old Gingerbread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raan03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ezzam_Itachi
Old
(Last edited by Ezzam_Itachi; 16th April 2014 at 01:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Youtube ?? I think I have problem about lag in Youtube too .. But You have to try a ROM for at least 3-4 days to know the real performance of it ... after that, If you still feel uncomfortable then you can change to other ROM .. 5-10 Minutes is not enough to test a ROM ..