Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 40,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help needed urgent

Tip us?

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349
Default help needed urgent

hi i just flashed i and updated to the lastest twrp which went well then i flashed the boot.img for aicp kk and did a backup of my rom as i was going to update to kitkat but the backup failed i then went to hboot to reflash the boot.img to my original rom so i could boot my phone up to free some space on my sd card to try again but suddenly my pc started installing the drivers after which my pc rebooted after it settled i went back to my phone and hboot woulnt responed so i hard rebooted my phone and now it just keeps rebooting i try to go to hboot and it just carries on i dont know what to do if anyone can help i would really apprecite it thank you
sent from my pc

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeejaytee View Post
hi i just flashed i and updated to the lastest twrp which went well then i flashed the boot.img for aicp kk and did a backup of my rom as i was going to update to kitkat but the backup failed i then went to hboot to reflash the boot.img to my original rom so i could boot my phone up to free some space on my sd card to try again but suddenly my pc started installing the drivers after which my pc rebooted after it settled i went back to my phone and hboot woulnt responed so i hard rebooted my phone and now it just keeps rebooting i try to go to hboot and it just carries on i dont know what to do if anyone can help i would really apprecite it thank you
Are you sure about the key combo to get into hboot? Volume down and power button at the same time ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Venom View Post
Are you sure about the key combo to get into hboot? Volume down and power button at the same time ?

of course but thankyou for the reply in any case i solved it it was dirt in the power button i scaped my finger nail around it and it was fine again so if anybody ever gets this problem this may help
sent from my pc

HTC Venom
Old
Thanks Meter 201
So it was a failure to launch the combo , nice to know , then problem solved

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209

smeejaytee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349
Hope it helps someone

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
sent from my pc