Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Atrix 4G turns off block

Tip us?

glistorti2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Atrix 4G turns off block

I have a Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860) with a problem and is going off when I lock, but this does not happen while listening to music. Currently I use the app WakeLock that does not enter the cell suspension but this consumes a lot of battery. I've tried several roms, did wipes and factory resets but the problem is. regards

andresrivas
Old
Thanks Meter 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by glistorti2 View Post
I have a Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860) with a problem and is going off when I lock, but this does not happen while listening to music. Currently I use the app WakeLock that does not enter the cell suspension but this consumes a lot of battery. I've tried several roms, did wipes and factory resets but the problem is. regards
Does it happens with cm7/stock gingerbread?

I do recall it being a bug of ics+ roms
Motorola Personal 501 -> Motorola StarTac -> Motorola v360 (1gb sd, iTunes, native, non-java apps) -> Motorola Rokr E2 (SDHC 8Gb, native apps, O.C., My own custom Rom, AWESOME PHONE) -> Motorola C115 (Custom Ringtones xD ) -> Motorola Milestone (A.K.A Droid) (Froyo, rooted, stolen :'( ) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Blur ICS) -> Motorola Moto X

Yup. I've been a Motofan all my life so far...

glistorti2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresrivas View Post
Does it happens with cm7/stock gingerbread?

I do recall it being a bug of ics+ roms
Original android gingerbread the problem was already installed cm7 and miui probe but still the same