Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Sprint Note 3 N900PVPUBMJ4 unroot

OP jabes27

5th November 2013, 07:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
HI GUYS, I AM TRYING TO UNROOT A SPRINT NOTE WITH THE FIRMWARE N900PVPUBMJ4. I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE STEP I HAVE FOUND IN YOUTUBE BUT STILL CAN NOT UNROOT. I AM USING ODIN 1.85 AND TRY WITH ODIN 3 AND STILL FAIL. I AM STUCK WITH A ROOTED NOTE 3 :/.....PLEASE HELP...

i BOUGHT IT A FEW DAYS AGO, SO I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN RETURN THE PHONE TO BEST BUY TO SEE IF THEY COULD GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE BY MAKING SOMETHING OUT,

ANOTHER THING, MY PHONE NOTIFICATION STILL POPPING OUT A MESSAGE SAYING "THE DEVICE HAS DETECTED AN APPLICATION ATTEMPTING UNTERMINATED ACTIONS"
Last edited by jabes27; 5th November 2013 at 07:29 AM.
5th November 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 820

470 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabes27

HI GUYS, I AM TRYING TO UNROOT A SPRINT NOTE WITH THE FIRMWARE N900PVPUBMJ4. I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE STEP I HAVE FOUND IN YOUTUBE BUT STILL CAN NOT UNROOT. I AM USING ODIN 1.85 AND TRY WITH ODIN 3 AND STILL FAIL. I AM STUCK WITH A ROOTED NOTE 3 :/.....PLEASE HELP...

i BOUGHT IT A FEW DAYS AGO, SO I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN RETURN THE PHONE TO BEST BUY TO SEE IF THEY COULD GIVE ME ANOTHER ONE BY MAKING SOMETHING OUT,

ANOTHER THING, MY PHONE NOTIFICATION STILL POPPING OUT A MESSAGE SAYING "THE DEVICE HAS DETECTED AN APPLICATION ATTEMPTING UNTERMINATED ACTIONS"

What root method did you use? Also just out of curiosity, was there something wrong with your phone. Just wanted to know the reason for returning it to best buy.
5th November 2013, 08:09 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 202

1,297 posts
Wow your yelling gave me a headache [grin].. Kingoapp will unroot a phone. . Dunno if it had to be rooted with their app or not I order to do it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
6th November 2013, 07:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 15

83 posts
More
http://galaxynote3root.com/galaxy-no...galaxy-note-3/
30th March 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #5  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 9

203 posts
More
Database
Why are you trying un root do you really have to?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread