UK language on US version

124 posts
Thanks Meter: 27
By jackwagon06, Senior Member on 31st March 2014, 01:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys, looking for some assistance on the correct wifi/US firmware. Currently KOT49H.P900UEU1ANAE on my tablet.

I have rooted with CF autoroot, and then I noticed I lost my keyboard symbols, and screen mirroring. Tablet has been great even so, as I put exposed/wanam, then installed the "alternate keyboard module" which gave me the symbols back. Being there is no work around for the screen mirroring, I decided to odin stock firmware, which I had downloaded from sammobile. I used the "unknown" for country, as US is not listed. So, as I was using the stock ROM, all my stuff stayed through Odin. Cool. No keyboard symbols, but it did bring back screen mirroring.

While in settings/language, the words with "z", are all spelled with "s".(recognised vs recognized, colours vs colors) Huh, am I running a UK version? Bought in Connecticut. When I try to set up the languages, there is no option for setting to either. I know from early posts, I saw that both the language setting had to be on English US for the symbols to show. I cant even get that to happen. Also, that posters words were spelled with a z, not s like mine.

I did a factory reset through the stock recovery, thinking I could reset the language option during setup. It only listed English, no US or UK. So I am at a crossroads. Kies3 doesnt seem to support this tab yet. Can anyone confirm a wifi US version build #? Also, does anyone have a download link to the US version other than Sammobile? thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread