Hello everyone ! Here we go for a small story :
Nowadays, your device has bluetooth, wifi, adaptive brightness and a lot of other settings. I was tired to switch between screens to enable or disable them one by one.
That's why I created μTask which automate this process. ÁTask allow you to create a task for each app which will be applied when you launch the app.
There is a bunch of possibilities :
- Brightness auto/manual
- Media volume default/manual
- Mobile data on/off
- Wifi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- GPS on/off (beta)
- Synchronization on/off
And if your device is rooted, you can enjoy more features (depending of your kernel) :
- CPU governor
- Maximum CPU frequency
- Minimum CPU frequency
- IO scheduler
- Read ahead buffer
- TCP congestion algorithm
- High audio performances on/off
- High wifi performances (wifi_pm) on/off
For those who are unable to access the google play store, the apk is available in the download section
Keep in mind that it's still a BETA !
Here are the features which needs to be implemented or the bugs to solve.
- Brightness default mode (fixed)
- Sync on/off (fixed)
- Reset parameters individually (fixed)
- Fix brightness bug (waiting for feedbacks)
- Data on/off bug (waiting for feedbacks)
- GPS background toggle (using root and secure settings) (investigating)
- GPS bug (investigating)
- Screen rotation (todo)
- Screen timeout (todo)
- Separate volume toggle (todo)
- Xposed system hook (todo)
- Event on jack plugged (todo)
- Event for battery (todo)
- Omar S. Marcial Hernandez for spannish translations
If you have some ideas to impement, let me know on this thread and let's discuss on it ;)
- This app is currently under beta so bugs are expected !
- For those who needs help, use this post.
- For translation purposes, pm me ;)
- My PM is not a technical support, I will not help you to root your device or unlock your bootloader !
- Thanks and feedbacks are apreciated !
ÁTask, App for the Android General
Current Beta Version: 1.4.0 beta
Beta Release Date: 2014-04-25
Last Updated 2014-05-10