Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 45,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked my moto g :(

Tip us?

nemanco
Old
(Last edited by nemanco; 29th March 2014 at 10:29 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Bricked my moto g :(

Hey guys i bought a moto g yesterday and today i unlocked the bootloader installed the twrp, and everithyng was going fine. And then i installed Touch control, and it sayid i need to install the modified stock kernel. So i installed it and in twrp it sayid susesfull, then in clicked Reboot System, and it just froze on Black Screen, i connected it to my laptop, and when i try to accese bootloader, and it is connected to my laptop it make a sound like i have plugged and unplugged my usb port,so can someone please help me ???

ajeetone
Old
Thanks Meter 32
There is a guide to restore stock firmware in q&a thread that is sticky. Are you able to go in fastboot?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetone View Post
There is a guide to restore stock firmware in q&a thread that is sticky. Are you able to go in fastboot?

Nope i just hold Vol down and Power and nothing happens ((

ajeetone
Old
Thanks Meter 32
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2623587 i think this thread will help you and before applying anything please read the consequences for flashing rom or kernal best of luck

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

And don't post in development thread

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeetone View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2623587 i think this thread will help you and before applying anything please read the consequences for flashing rom or kernal best of luck

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

And don't post in development thread

Tank you i thing this is it, i will try it first thing in the morning !!!

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I've been able to acces to corupted bootloader mod, but i realy dont know what to do next can someone please tell, or explane me what to do next ?

nemanco
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Hey guys i have Unbricked my phone , i found a nother way to unbrick it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laU6NQ0LxR0#t=252, finay, i done half way the instalation of the driver, and then i just run the restore_us retail and voiala, tanks for all of your help !!!