CyanogenMod's site: http://www.cyanogenmod.org/
Announcement on Google+ by CM: link
Screenshots by luKi13223: link
Screenshots by Sirrocco with dpi lowered to 130 and theme applied: link
- Properly unlocked boot loader (here, a guide on top of first post)
- Root/working CWM
- Ability to read and common sense :P
Nightlies started building. You can get the latest build from http://get.cm/?device=e610 OR http://10.cmxlog.com/?device=e610
CWM Recovery by Ricardo Cerqueira (CyanogenMod): Direct download. Alternatively you can download the flashable zip provided in the attachment, it's the same, but easier to install if you already had a recovery installed.
Google Apps (GAPPS) for Jelly Bean/CM10: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
Short Installations guide
- Make sure you meet the requirements
- Download needed files (see above) and place them on your internal sd card
- Update your ClockWorkMod Recovery to v188.8.131.52 (you can do this by using terminal, adb (guide) or use the flashable zip I've attached
This will avoid status(7) error messages and prevent issues with ROM Manager.
- Flash "cm-10-build date-NIGHTLY-e610.zip" from your internal sd card with CWM (or if you prefer with ROM Manager)
- Optional: Flash custom kernel by PinkFlozd: link to thread WARNING: Don't install this kernel with builds created on 21 april 2013 or later (at least not untill someone updates the kernel)
- Optional: Flash "gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip"
- After first boot see if your receiving any signal (provided your normally have any signal on that spot). If not, don't worry, a simple reboot might fix it.
Considering these are the very first nightly builds of CM10 for our device, the dev did a pretty great job. Almost everything is working. Thanks to him
- Network / data is not working after 1st boot. A simple reboot after a few minutes might fix this
- Multi-touch not fully working (dual touch works)?
- SD card is full error, while there is still room left (up to at least 300 MB). I haven't experienced this bug in a while, it may be fixed, but I'm not sure.
- Wake with Home key
- Pinkflozd's custom kernel[/COLOR]. Supports multi-touch and allows for overclocking. His kernel doesn't work with builds after April 14th
- Overclocked kernel for builds made after April 14th
- Workaround to make accelerometer work