Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,510 Members 55,094 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

cedboy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q]

hi guys. I successfully rooted my lg optimus l3 and i downloaded font installer to change the font of my phone coz it dont support changing font unless rooted then i successfully changed it and a week after i change the font again using ifont and get it to normal font the i uninstallthe ifont and change again the font using font installer then it reboot it takes a while in the logo then i panic and remove the battery then try it again but it just stuck it the lg logo .. guys please help me please please .. i'm dying . :'(

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedboy View Post
hi guys. I successfully rooted my lg optimus l3 and i downloaded font installer to change the font of my phone coz it dont support changing font unless rooted then i successfully changed it and a week after i change the font again using ifont and get it to normal font the i uninstallthe ifont and change again the font using font installer then it reboot it takes a while in the logo then i panic and remove the battery then try it again but it just stuck it the lg logo .. guys please help me please please .. i'm dying . :'(
you must use KDZ to restore the stock firmware, than you can root again.
this time install the cwm too so you can do full backup to restore if you have some problem
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME