FORUMS

[Q] [L7] [CM11] How about insert contatc when composing a message

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By thehuypt, Junior Member on 27th March 2014, 08:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Now, I use Copy - Paste only. Do u have other?
Last edited by thehuypt; 29th March 2014 at 04:44 PM.
 
 
27th March 2014, 09:51 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuypt

Now, I use Copy - Paste only. Do u have other?

I'm not entirely sure what your problem/question is, but if you're trying to send a message that is in your drafts, simply tap the message and send it to one of your contacts.
The Following User Says Thank You to TahaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 05:29 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaX

I'm not entirely sure what your problem/question is, but if you're trying to send a message that is in your drafts, simply tap the message and send it to one of your contacts.

Tks bro by answer my Q.
But I want ask How about to insert contatc number when I composing a mesage.?
29th March 2014, 04:27 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuypt

Tks bro by answer my Q.
But I want ask How about to insert contatc number when I composing a mesage.?

When you open your default messaging application, there should be a plus in the right upper corner of you screen. Tap on that icon and enter the number you want to text, then enter your message. I hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to TahaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 09:14 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaX

When you open your default messaging application, there should be a plus in the right upper corner of you screen. Tap on that icon and enter the number you want to text, then enter your message. I hope this helps.

I nid insert on my message. Plz view my image attach.
Sorry because my English not good
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-31-15-07-55.png
Views:	17
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	2660199  
31st March 2014, 09:17 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuypt

I nid insert on my message. Plz view my image attach.
Sorry because my English not good

Do you want to know how to send a message to a contact or how to send a message including a contact to a contact? This might be a bit difficult for you to understand. I'll explain both ways.

Sending a message to a contact is simple, do you see where you typed that letter "H"? Either press on that small line or press on the plus to the right of the line to insert a contact you'd like to send a message to.

If you want to send a contact's number to another contact, simply copy his or her number and paste it in your message. Then send it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TahaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 10:05 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaX

Do you want to know how to send a message to a contact or how to send a message including a contact to a contact? This might be a bit difficult for you to understand. I'll explain both ways.

Sending a message to a contact is simple, do you see where you typed that letter "H"? Either press on that small line or press on the plus to the right of the line to insert a contact you'd like to send a message to.

If you want to send a contact's number to another contact, simply copy his or her number and paste it in your message. Then send it.

Tks TahaX very much
My problems is ur ways 2nd T_T
And copy - paste is only one solve?
31st March 2014, 10:07 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuypt

Tks TahaX very much
My problems is ur ways 2nd T_T
And copy - paste is only one solve?

Press on the 3 dot menu in the right upper corner, if I'm correct it should give you an option to add something, like a photo or a contact. Select the contact you'd like to send and everything should be fine!
The Following User Says Thank You to TahaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 03:16 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaX

Press on the 3 dot menu in the right upper corner, if I'm correct it should give you an option to add something, like a photo or a contact. Select the contact you'd like to send and everything should be fine!

I cant fint it. My ROM I used is Rom CM 11 by cr3pt
Pls see my image attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3dot menu.png
Views:	7
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	2661774   Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu attach.png
Views:	9
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	2661775  
1st April 2014, 03:28 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehuypt

I cant fint it. My ROM I used is Rom CM 11 by cr3pt
Pls see my image attached.

In that case I think that copying and pasting the number in your message is the only way.
The Following User Says Thank You to TahaX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes