Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Front Facing camera

OP epetersson

30th March 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hey!

I can't seem to find any samples or anyone even showing or mentioning the results of the front facing camera in any review.. From what I have seen on the z1 is that the pictures of the front facing camera are grainy like crazy if the light isn't perfect. Anyone knows if the slightly better hardware of the z2 camera gives out a better end result? Maybe anyone of you can link to some pictures on the web.

Thanks!
30th March 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 105

368 posts
The front camera is just a 2mp ish camera which really all you want it for is 'selfies' which it will do the job.

From the samples I have seen Im pretty pleased with the results of the rear camera and low light pictures definately look acceptable.

Im on the LG G2 now and the camera is awesome, the pictures I take are amazing, until the light starts to fade, then it takes about 3 seconds to focus, if the object is moving its blurry and looks like a cartoon. Im just hoping the Z2 gives me the awesome pictures in daylight and ok pictures in low light which are not blured, that will do me. But as always I wont know until I test under my own uniqe conditions.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread