Thread Closed

This place seems to be.

31st March 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 24
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Dead no much action here.
31st March 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Staatsliedenbuurt
Thanks Meter: 35
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Shall I sing a song for you?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
31st March 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #3  
gunnyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenville SC
Thanks Meter: 2,660
 
7,883 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
not surprising. The device hasn't sold well in the US. Best buy for example hides them with the LG phones.
The GPE version, while a fantastic device is over priced, so hardly anyone has one.
31st March 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 24
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnyman

not surprising. The device hasn't sold well in the US. Best buy for example hides them with the LG phones.
The GPE version, while a fantastic device is over priced, so hardly anyone has one.

And because of that i kinda regret the purchase, but i only paid $49.00 for it so i will live.
I can't take it back because there would be a $70.0 restocking fee, but i do like the tablet.
31st March 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Oswego, NY
Thanks Meter: 14
 
234 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Love my VZW version.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to popezaphod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #6  
Wobblin30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Grabbed mine for $225 from Newegg, no regrets. Rooted and Rom'd, what's not to like?

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
575 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclac

Dead no much action here.

Congratulations... you're THAT GUY!
1st April 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 24
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottahavit

Congratulations... you're THAT GUY!

And what guy would that be?
1st April 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 48
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinclac

And because of that i kinda regret the purchase, but i only paid $49.00 for it so i will live.
I can't take it back because there would be a $70.0 restocking fee, but i do like the tablet.

I'm confused. You regret the purchase because it is not selling well?
1st April 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 24
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subtleone

I'm confused. You regret the purchase because it is not selling well?

No am just use to being able to google a device and get all the info i neezd, this one not so much.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Pad 8.3 General by ThreadRank