FORUMS

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

Google Launches Google Photos At I/O 2015 Keynote

While rumors have been floating around for a while, the Google I/O 2015 has made … more

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG L9 II Remote for projector (need app)

12th March 2014, 09:54 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Panevė×ys
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Hello, first i wanna say, that im new to forum, so don't kill me for stupid things :|
I have LG L9 II, and it's pretty good device, and as you know it has IR sensor, but in original OS, there's no button for projector, only TV, DVD or Blue ray. Tried Samsung watch on app to instal, it works (like app, not like remote ) So if you know an app wich can controll projector, or something similar to watch on (in it phone downloads device brand information, wich IR needs, I like it). Please write me soon

BTW sorry for grammar, im from Lithuania

12th April 2014, 10:32 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Panevė×ys
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusgar

Hello, first i wanna say, that im new to forum, so don't kill me for stupid things :|
I have LG L9 II, and it's pretty good device, and as you know it has IR sensor, but in original OS, there's no button for projector, only TV, DVD or Blue ray. Tried Samsung watch on app to instal, it works (like app, not like remote ) So if you know an app wich can controll projector, or something similar to watch on (in it phone downloads device brand information, wich IR needs, I like it). Please write me soon

BTW sorry for grammar, im from Lithuania

Nobody?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread