VVM apk

Search This thread

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Build is done and stable....Theming is starting on this rom...shouldnt be too long now as long as all goes well

swich2mac

Oct 9, 2010
NashVegas!
I spoke with att they had me call HTC. Fist call suggest emailing HTC dev. I called Isis and they that it was a Rom build problem. I spoke with HTC again and they sai that there is no way to download. These are carrier only. Also developer edition does not qualify for the drive promotion.

Update

I found a working vvw.apk for the developer edition. http://xdaforums.com/nexus-4/general/apk-att-visual-voicemail-2-4-2-62-t2250990/post44426471. The version is 2.4.2.62.

That's a really old .apk. I have the one released in March at the following thread. However, 2.7.2.1 was released in mid April and I'm trying to find the .apk for it.

Go here for a more stable version than what you are running now, it's version 2.7.1.57.

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5...cemail-2-7-1-57-3-19-14-t2692219/post52375852

TrickMasterPC

Apr 29, 2014
Thanks for this, but this procedure wasnt new or devised by you sir, so stop with the post all over the place about it...Have a great day...

I was trying to help others reinstall native vvm. When I originally encountered the problem I could not find a solution anywhere on the web, so I devised a reasonable solution and thought it would be helpful to share with others. If you could point me to a post which predates my native vvm solution I will acknowledge that my solution existed elsewhere prior. If not, then please don't troll needlessly.

Last edited:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Trolling...Never that..Umm look a couple posts up from yours...lol i release a fully integrated vvm AND isis rom.but carry on sir...few other issues youll encounter using just those 4 apks...Good luck....lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts