Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,079 Members 54,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't get past the Samsung boot screen!!

Tip us?
 
lceich
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Exclamation Can't get past the Samsung boot screen!!

HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!
 
lsherif
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 634
Posts: 1,590
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich View Post
HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!
Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.
 
lceich
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif View Post
Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.
I have tried flashing my stock backup but it still wont boot. I have got to the point where I tried wiping everything, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, then flashing again and still nothing. I can't find the stock firmware to flash with odin or I would have done that too.
 
lsherif
Old
(Last edited by lsherif; 29th March 2014 at 05:18 PM.)
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 634
Posts: 1,590
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich View Post
I have tried flashing my stock backup but it still wont boot. I have got to the point where I tried wiping everything, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, then flashing again and still nothing. I can't find the stock firmware to flash with odin or I would have done that too.


Here,

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

Just flash any one of these.
 
lceich
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif View Post
Here,

Just flash any one of these.
My model is SM-P6000ZWVXAR and I didn't see it listed. Are you saying any one will work and it doesn't matter which one I flash?
 
lsherif
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 634
Posts: 1,590
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich View Post
My model is SM-P6000ZWVXAR and I didn't see it listed. Are you saying any one will work and it doesn't matter which one I flash?
Here are the XAR firmwares, but still you can flash any P600.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=XAR#firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lceich
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif View Post
Here are the XAR firmwares, but still you can flash any P600.
Thanks for all the help! The file is downloading now. I am downloading the one from Australia I hope this works, I will keep you posted. If anyone has any other suggestions while this file downloads for the next hour I am open to try anything.
 
lceich
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Sep 2011
Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?
 
lsherif
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 634
Posts: 1,590
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich View Post
Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?
Yes you will be unrooted, if you flash XAR firmwares you can get OTA`s back.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
benni_1994
Old
#10  
benni_1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 434
Posts: 715
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Friedrichshafen
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich View Post
Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?
Yes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes