Exclamation Can't get past the Samsung boot screen!!

OP lceich

29th March 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!
29th March 2014, 05:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 634

1,591 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceich

HELP!! I have the SM-P600 and I can't get past the Samsung boot screen. Yesterday my tablet continuously restarted itself every 1-2 minutes after full boot like clockwork. I tried to wipe then flash my back up file and it still wouldn't boot past the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried installing my factory backup I created with TWRP, tried to wipe and install cleanrom and stockrom, flashed stock recovery with odin and did a factory reset, re-ran cf-autoroot and installed twrp once again and still nothing. I don't understand what could be the hang up. Thank you all in advance for taking the time to help!!

Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.
29th March 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif

Flash a stock rom , if problem still persists , go into stock recovery & wipe data ( you will loose all your internal data ) but that could be your only avilable option to get your Note booting.

I have tried flashing my stock backup but it still wont boot. I have got to the point where I tried wiping everything, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, then flashing again and still nothing. I can't find the stock firmware to flash with odin or I would have done that too.
29th March 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cairo

1,591 posts
More
Quote:

I have tried flashing my stock backup but it still wont boot. I have got to the point where I tried wiping everything, dalvik, cache, system, internal storage, then flashing again and still nothing. I can't find the stock firmware to flash with odin or I would have done that too.

Here,

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...ode=0#firmware

Just flash any one of these.
Last edited by lsherif; 29th March 2014 at 05:18 PM.
29th March 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

Here,

Just flash any one of these.

My model is SM-P6000ZWVXAR and I didn't see it listed. Are you saying any one will work and it doesn't matter which one I flash?
29th March 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #6  
Flag Cairo

1,591 posts
More
Quote:

My model is SM-P6000ZWVXAR and I didn't see it listed. Are you saying any one will work and it doesn't matter which one I flash?

Here are the XAR firmwares, but still you can flash any P600.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=XAR#firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Quote:

Here are the XAR firmwares, but still you can flash any P600.

Thanks for all the help! The file is downloading now. I am downloading the one from Australia I hope this works, I will keep you posted. If anyone has any other suggestions while this file downloads for the next hour I am open to try anything.
29th March 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

6 posts
Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?
29th March 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #9  
Flag Cairo

1,591 posts
More
Quote:

Will I be unrooted after installing this firmware? Meaning will I be back to stock/factory settings to be able to get OTA updates?

Yes you will be unrooted, if you flash XAR firmwares you can get OTA`s back.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #10  
Flag Friedrichshafen
Thanks Meter: 436

715 posts
More
Quote:

Yes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread