True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more
Post Reply

Talking [Q] Can not record video after flashing 4.4.2 Pacman

OP waiwera

31st March 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Dear Seniors,
i have flashed my samsung captivate with 4.4.2 from Pacman Rom nightly 23.03.14. everything working great! except one, i can not record video
no matter what apps i used, whenever i choose to record video it will force closed with note "blame the split screen".
i have tried to reflash, clean the cache, etc etc, but still experience the same error.
it's a great rom, so i hope i can find solution to this one tiny issue.
really appreciate your kind advise. cheers
31st March 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #2  
BWolf56's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,723
 
3,972 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwera

Dear Seniors,
i have flashed my samsung captivate with 4.4.2 from Pacman Rom nightly 23.03.14. everything working great! except one, i can not record video
no matter what apps i used, whenever i choose to record video it will force closed with note "blame the split screen".
i have tried to reflash, clean the cache, etc etc, but still experience the same error.
it's a great rom, so i hope i can find solution to this one tiny issue.
really appreciate your kind advise. cheers

It sounds like a tradeoff, you lose video recording for split screen.

You'll have to use another ROM if you wanna use it.
Last edited by BWolf56; 2nd April 2014 at 06:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BWolf56 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWolf56

It's a tradeoff, you lose video recording for split screen.

You'll have to use another ROM if you wanna use it.

thanks for the advise. but i cannot see how to use the split screen either.
if no other way out, may be i should try another rom. any suggestion which one is fast and reliable?
cheers
1st April 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #4  
BWolf56's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Outaouais
Thanks Meter: 1,723
 
3,972 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwera

thanks for the advise. but i cannot see how to use the split screen either.
if no other way out, may be i should try another rom. any suggestion which one is fast and reliable?
cheers

We don't make suggestion to avoid flaming. What I can suggest though is to go through a few ones and see if they're for you.
Last edited by BWolf56; 2nd April 2014 at 06:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BWolf56 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd April 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWolf56

We don't make suggestion to avoid flaming. What I can suggest though if to go through a few ones and see if they're for you.

SOLVED!!!
i have updated with nightly version on 31.03.14 and it solved the video recording problem. but the google keyboard is error so i flashed PA Gapps and now it's all smooth and clear.
thanks so much
8th April 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwera

SOLVED!!!
i have updated with nightly version on 31.03.14 and it solved the video recording problem. but the google keyboard is error so i flashed PA Gapps and now it's all smooth and clear.
thanks so much

May I know what PA Gapps you used?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes