Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 47,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

Tip us?
 
nnehk02
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default [Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

after i installed this rom ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2002376 ) on my XPERIA MINI PRO the touchscreen is not working anymore..ill try to back on stock rom gb and ics but theres nothing happen...what should i do???please help me....

sorry for my bad english...thanks in advance
 
predatOr
Old
(Last edited by predatOr; 23rd January 2013 at 06:19 PM.)
#2  
predatOr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 992
Posts: 1,117
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hisar
Default Re: [Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnehk02 View Post
after i installed this rom ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2002376 ) on my XPERIA MINI PRO the touchscreen is not working anymore..ill try to back on stock rom gb and ics but theres nothing happen...what should i do???please help me....

sorry for my bad english...thanks in advance
Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2068819
The above ROM worked on LWW only...
You must read comments for user feedback before flashing or installing something...
4-5 users stated about broken touchscreens after flashing the ROM

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Here another one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2080006

 

INDEX LIST OF ROMs/KERNELs/GUIDES/FIRMWARES/FTFs
XPERIA mdpi 2011
XPERIA Z
HTC ONE


The Following User Says Thank You to predatOr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nnehk02
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREDATOR95 View Post
Try this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2068819
The above ROM worked on LWW only...
You must read comments for user feedback before flashing or installing something...
4-5 users stated about broken touchscreens after flashing the ROM

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Here another one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2080006
thank you very much sir for your quick response but my phone is locked bootloader, it's hard to unlocked bootloader some files are not working..sorry newbie here..
 
predatOr
Old
#4  
predatOr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 992
Posts: 1,117
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hisar
Default Re: [Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnehk02 View Post
thank you very much sir for your quick response but my phone is locked bootloader, it's hard to unlocked bootloader some files are not working..sorry newbie here..
Here's a simple tool to unlock bootloader... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23944525
Just ask if you need any help

 

INDEX LIST OF ROMs/KERNELs/GUIDES/FIRMWARES/FTFs
XPERIA mdpi 2011
XPERIA Z
HTC ONE


 
NsZebra
Old
#5  
NsZebra's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 462
Posts: 515
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Buenos Aires

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

There are lots of tuts for this! Search please

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

Check out my Youtube Channel

 
Device: Nexus 7 (2013) (Locked) Wi-Fi
 
nnehk02
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREDATOR95 View Post
Here's a simple tool to unlock bootloader... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=23944525
Just ask if you need any help
thank you sir..ill try your tut..feedback later
 
nnehk02
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2013
sir PREDATOR95 :

the two tutorial that you posted is both not working..if there's another way??..sorry again for my bad english??
 
predatOr
Old
#8  
predatOr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 992
Posts: 1,117
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hisar
Default Re: [Q] xperia mini pro touchscreen is not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnehk02 View Post
sir PREDATOR95 :

the two tutorial that you posted is both not working..if there's another way??..sorry again for my bad english??
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35481026
Here... It has worked for many users... And it might be same as othdr two

 

INDEX LIST OF ROMs/KERNELs/GUIDES/FIRMWARES/FTFs
XPERIA mdpi 2011
XPERIA Z
HTC ONE


 
nnehk02
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREDATOR95 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35481026
Here... It has worked for many users... And it might be same as othdr two
SIR PREDATOR95

still not working...do you have another solution for my XPERIA MINI PRO...OR anyone have solution please help me????thanks in advance
 
Siddheshmr83
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 38
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnehk02 View Post
after i installed this rom ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2002376 ) on my XPERIA MINI PRO the touchscreen is not working anymore..ill try to back on stock rom gb and ics but theres nothing happen...what should i do???please help me....

sorry for my bad english...thanks in advance
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2061687

Here you go...this should do it !!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes