Volume Up Button not working anymore

OP governmentissuejoe

24th March 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 54

34 posts
Donate to Me
So I've had the phone 6 months without any issues. Today I notice the volume up button is not working anymore. Nothing has happened to the phone that I'm aware of since it was working yesterday. I do use the volume up a lot as I long press to skip music tracks frequently. Maybe this is what caused it? Anyone have this issue happen to them? Anyone know of a possible fix?
Last edited by governmentissuejoe; 24th March 2014 at 07:22 AM.
26th March 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 25

135 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by governmentissuejoe

So I've had the phone 6 months without any issues. Today I notice the volume up button is not working anymore. Nothing has happened to the phone that I'm aware of since it was working yesterday. I do use the volume up a lot as I long press to skip music tracks frequently. Maybe this is what caused it? Anyone have this issue happen to them? Anyone know of a possible fix?

This has happened to me and a couple more people here in xda that i know of. It seems to be random and there's no easy fix to it. At least in my case, the internal button stoped working, looks like hardware issue.
5th April 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #3  
Flag Langley, BC
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
I'm having the same problem, just stopped working out of the blue this morning...

Rather inconvenient, and doesn't seem like a cheap fix. Pretty frustrating to say the least.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread