Galaxy Launcher features:
+ Customizable icon size and icon text size
+ Support ADW icon packs
+ Customizable desktop grid and drawer grid
+ Lock, Unlock desktop
+ Infinite scrolling on desktop, drawer and dock
+ Elastic scrolling on desktop, drawer and dock
+ Hide apps in drawer
+ Scrollable dock, customizable dock pages and number of dock icons
+ Screen orientation
+ Set default screen for desktop
+ Card stack effect and TouchWiz scrolling effect
+ Edit shortcut icons and text
+ Enable/Disable wallpaper scrolling
+ Enable/Disable reset drawer position
+ More than 16 icons in folder
+ Resize any widget
+ Backup and restore
+ Keep launcher in memory
Download it from Play Store
1. Long-press on the empty space of screen will enter the edit mode.
2. To add a new screen, long-press on an icon and drag it to the right border of the screen.
3. To delete a screen, just remove all the icons and widgets on the screen.
4. To re-order the screens, long-press the screen in edit mode and drag it to left/right screen border.
5. To create a folder on desktop, touch and hold an app, then move it over another.