MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Angry

[Q] May I take this Z1 offer?

30th March 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag La Paz
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
More
Hi buddies! Here I am again! A friend have the Xperia Z1 C6902, he bought it with $ 290 (only device, case and 32 GB microSD class 10, it was a very good deal but at short time, a guy "reported" it (he go to Telcel carrier, and report the Z1 as stolen, then they blacklisted that IMEI, so this phone canīt make calls or have a network service on any other carrier of my country, there are only three, the phone is not locked). Since that day, the phone recognize micro SIM cards, but it donīt make calls, send SMS (rare times it do) or enter 3G network. Every other things are soooo fine I have some questions about:
How will I trust if this thing is a real Xperia Z1? Is there an app to do this (eg. like the benchmark ones)?
May be a price to pay for it? How much less than the $ 290??
How will I know manufacture date?
Iīm not interested to use network, I have a Live Walkman to do this
I want this phone for develop (and fun XD) purposes only.
May I buy the original accesories for the phone? I have Live Walkman ones, they will work?
The phone is pretty new, it keeps itīs plastic adhesives, back and front ones.
PD: Please donīt take the stolen part as a moral subject. (messages like: Get back the phone to itīs owner, you ***** ) The phone works, and nobody wants it, even my friend. And I donīt know itīs owner.
Thanks in advance, please answer quickly or the phone will be sold to another one!!!! Sorry, my english is sooo bad.
I will upload some pictures of the phone tomorrow or the other day.
Last edited by Don Luciano; 30th March 2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Phone model is not LTE one, an some corrections
30th March 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,991 posts
It was mine. Send it to me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, confused, deal, great, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank