Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,012 Members 53,628 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] May I take this Z1 offer?

Tip us?

Don Luciano
Old
(Last edited by Don Luciano; 30th March 2014 at 04:10 PM.) Reason: Phone model is not LTE one, an some corrections
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] May I take this Z1 offer?

Hi buddies! Here I am again! A friend have the Xperia Z1 C6902, he bought it with $ 290 (only device, case and 32 GB microSD class 10, it was a very good deal but at short time, a guy "reported" it (he go to Telcel carrier, and report the Z1 as stolen, then they blacklisted that IMEI, so this phone canīt make calls or have a network service on any other carrier of my country, there are only three, the phone is not locked). Since that day, the phone recognize micro SIM cards, but it donīt make calls, send SMS (rare times it do) or enter 3G network. Every other things are soooo fine I have some questions about:
How will I trust if this thing is a real Xperia Z1? Is there an app to do this (eg. like the benchmark ones)?
May be a price to pay for it? How much less than the $ 290??
How will I know manufacture date?
Iīm not interested to use network, I have a Live Walkman to do this
I want this phone for develop (and fun XD) purposes only.
May I buy the original accesories for the phone? I have Live Walkman ones, they will work?
The phone is pretty new, it keeps itīs plastic adhesives, back and front ones.
PD: Please donīt take the stolen part as a moral subject. (messages like: Get back the phone to itīs owner, you ***** ) The phone works, and nobody wants it, even my friend. And I donīt know itīs owner.
Thanks in advance, please answer quickly or the phone will be sold to another one!!!! Sorry, my english is sooo bad.
I will upload some pictures of the phone tomorrow or the other day.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
It was mine. Send it to me.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
Tags
camera, confused, deal, great, xperia