FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] May I take this Z1 offer?

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Don Luciano, Junior Member on 30th March 2014, 04:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi buddies! Here I am again! A friend have the Xperia Z1 C6902, he bought it with $ 290 (only device, case and 32 GB microSD class 10, it was a very good deal but at short time, a guy "reported" it (he go to Telcel carrier, and report the Z1 as stolen, then they blacklisted that IMEI, so this phone can´t make calls or have a network service on any other carrier of my country, there are only three, the phone is not locked). Since that day, the phone recognize micro SIM cards, but it don´t make calls, send SMS (rare times it do) or enter 3G network. Every other things are soooo fine I have some questions about:
How will I trust if this thing is a real Xperia Z1? Is there an app to do this (eg. like the benchmark ones)?
May be a price to pay for it? How much less than the $ 290??
How will I know manufacture date?
I´m not interested to use network, I have a Live Walkman to do this
I want this phone for develop (and fun XD) purposes only.
May I buy the original accesories for the phone? I have Live Walkman ones, they will work?
The phone is pretty new, it keeps it´s plastic adhesives, back and front ones.
PD: Please don´t take the stolen part as a moral subject. (messages like: Get back the phone to it´s owner, you ***** ) The phone works, and nobody wants it, even my friend. And I don´t know it´s owner.
Thanks in advance, please answer quickly or the phone will be sold to another one!!!! Sorry, my english is sooo bad.
I will upload some pictures of the phone tomorrow or the other day.

30th March 2014, 05:26 PM |#2  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 639

More
It was mine. Send it to me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, confused, deal, great, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)