28th March 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 264

964 posts
More
hello !

i have a simple question ...

when we are on Custom rom (CM for example ) , how can i restore "cleanly" a stock rom (rooted + CWM + own datas) that we have done a full backup of this one previously ,before flashing a custom rom ??? ( as if nothing had happened !... to find rooted/cwm stock rom with all datas and parameters ...as before)
what is the good "clean" procedure for not have problems ?
28th March 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 9

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13

hello !

i have a simple question ...

when we are on Custom rom (CM for example ) , how can i restore "cleanly" a stock rom (rooted + CWM + own datas) that we have done a full backup of this one previously ,before flashing a custom rom ??? ( as if nothing had happened !... to find rooted/cwm stock rom with all datas and parameters ...as before)
what is the good "clean" procedure for not have problems ?

Try downloading and flashing the specific sock FW from samsung-updates. Then flash it with Odin.

Actually the KIES software has a repair feature that does it for you. It worked for me, but I am not sure if it would work for anyone else.
The Following User Says Thank You to vexorian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille

964 posts
More
thank fo answer

but i just want to know the good way for to restore a backup of a stock rom that i have made with ClockWorkMod previously ...how can i restore it properly ?
28th March 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille

964 posts
More
with CM installed ,a simply wipe cache + data ...and then "restore" the stock rom is good ?
or we have to reflash the stock rom via Odin ,and then reflash serranoltexx CWM ...and then "restore" the previous backup (made before flashing custom rom ) ...it's looong !
30th March 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Marseille

964 posts
More
...no answer ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread