Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,155 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Poor Battery life (HTC One X)

Tip us?

VoLTz4Dayz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Poor Battery life (HTC One X)

Hey XDA,

I am experiencing fairly poor Battery performance while using the HTC. I am currently running CM 11. Majority of the time I have to turn off mobile data, because that's the main contributor. Otherwise games heavily affect the battery and also makes my phone incredibly hot. I normally keep my cpu governor on interactive, but when playing music, I need to set it to performance as the music kicks otherwise. Is it the custom rom? Is there anything I can do? Or is that merely how the HTC One X rolls?

Thanks
James

Sent from my HTC One X

HTC Venom
Old
(Last edited by HTC Venom; 30th March 2014 at 07:09 PM.)
Thanks Meter 201
AOSP ROM usually less battery friendly when being compared to SENSE ROMs, but when it comes to games , most of games I have tried on my device isn't battery friendly at all ,

There are couple of threads here at HOX forums may help you of with tips and tricks to improve your experience

Check this , it was a great help for me[URL]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2156311 [URL]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

previous phones Nokia 5210 ----> Samsung V200 ----> Sony Ericson K750 ----> Iphone 2G ----> ( HTC ONE X, and HTC Sensation XE)

If you have a broken G-Sensor on your HTC One X try my [TUT] here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2420209

VoLTz4Dayz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks Venom, will check it out (:

Sent from my HTC One X