Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

wich fw are you preferred? (4.2/4.3/4.4)

29th March 2014, 06:47 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
hi friends...

i tried this fw on my ultra but in 4.4 i had a few lag so i return to 4.2...

however i asking you... is it faster and smoothner 4.2 (. 532)or 4.3 (. 136)?

thank's for all answer
sorry for my english
29th March 2014, 09:24 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,676
 
15,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
My personal (Sony) favorite is 290 (4.3).
29th March 2014, 09:53 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

My personal (Sony) favorite is 290 (4.3).

Yuups... i agree...
29th March 2014, 10:28 PM |#4  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,625
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G sound

Yuups... i agree...

Yep .290 was mostly good, but the best is from some of the custom ROMs /dig
29th March 2014, 11:54 PM |#5  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
5,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Aaaaand KitKat come out. And we still sit on .136, but something constantly disquiet us that we are not on "latest" any more

Last edited by avetny; 30th March 2014 at 12:00 AM.
30th March 2014, 12:09 AM |#6  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 582
 
2,890 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
I'm still on 290 also and have no issues. I never go onto the first release of a new version as they're always buggy as he'll especially with battery drain.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th March 2014, 12:11 AM |#7  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
5,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderTracks

I'm still on 290 also and have no issues. I never go onto the first release of a new version as they're always buggy as he'll especially with battery drain.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sorry maybe it's a wrong place to ask but whats the difference between 290 and 136 ?

(PS: I missed 290 on xperia z ultra)
30th March 2014, 12:42 AM |#8  
SpyderTracks's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 582
 
2,890 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avetny

sorry maybe it's a wrong place to ask but whats the difference between 290 and 136 ?

(PS: I missed 290 on xperia z ultra)

Better BT mainly for me. Can't think of anything else. Pretty sure it only addressed a couple of things.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th March 2014, 12:44 AM |#9  
avetny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
5,011 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyderTracks

Better BT mainly for me. Can't think of anything else. Pretty sure it only addressed a couple of things.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh ok
30th March 2014, 12:47 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
on. 136 you can modify colours intensity of display

Inviato dal mio C6833 con Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes