Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NEW ML3 Version Out

Tip us?

mrmartin86
Old
(Last edited by mrmartin86; 26th March 2014 at 05:31 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default NEW ML3 Version Out

Hello everyone,

I went onto the samsung-file website, as I am preparing to update to ML2 with the new root method and I saw an interesting thing:

There was an ML3 version added on Monday for the i537. (http://www.samsung-file.com/index.ph...37_Android_4.3)

Anyone know what it is they changed or have played with this at all?

UPDATE: Sorry, I just noticed that it reads "I537UBUBML3_I537TCEBML3_I537UBUBML3" which I interpret is another carrier other than AT&T. But this might still be relevant to someone who has whatever carrier is represented by "CEB."
Current Phone(s):
Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900T)

Retired Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S II, HTC Desire Z, Nexus One (at&t version), Sony Ericsson c905a, Sony Ericsson w760a, Cingular 8125

Devo7v
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmartin86 View Post
Hello everyone,

I went onto the samsung-file website, as I am preparing to update to ML2 with the new root method and I saw an interesting thing:

There was an ML3 version added on Monday for the i537. (http://www.samsung-file.com/index.ph...37_Android_4.3)

Anyone know what it is they changed or have played with this at all?

UPDATE: Sorry, I just noticed that it reads "I537UBUBML3_I537TCEBML3_I537UBUBML3" which I interpret is another carrier other than AT&T. But this might still be relevant to someone who has whatever carrier is represented by "CEB."
The carrier is TCE, it's for Telcel in Mexico. I saw the same thing yesterday and got hopeful until I realized what it was.