Post Reply
Talking

[Q] Gaming ROM for Xperia SL

27th March 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Hello guys!
I have a rooted Xperia SL with unlocked bootloader. I tried KK roms and i liked LeOpArDx and Nature Xperia Advance most but I want to know if you know a good ROM for gaming. It doesn't matter what version of android or what features it has if it runs great.
Tnaks in advance!
28th March 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalin1122

Hello guys!
I have a rooted Xperia SL with unlocked bootloader. I tried KK roms and i liked LeOpArDx and Nature Xperia Advance most but I want to know if you know a good ROM for gaming. It doesn't matter what version of android or what features it has if it runs great.
Tnaks in advance!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617846
you tried this one?
28th March 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozomiuser

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2617846
you tried this one?

I see it has a few bugs so i don't know if it is good for daily use and for gaming.
28th March 2014, 10:52 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by catalin1122

I see it has a few bugs so i don't know if it is good for daily use and for gaming.

hmm..try the Trinity Vengeance RaptorXL ROM should be smooth at gaming
30th March 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nozomiuser

hmm..try the Trinity Vengeance RaptorXL ROM should be smooth at gaming

I installed it and it's ok for now. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes