Post [Q] Hide Nav Keys with LG Home

OP jakmayhopher

27th March 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Thanks Meter: 6

146 posts
More
I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen .jpg
Views:	346
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	2654173
28th March 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 940

1,600 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakmayhopher

I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

Attachment 2654173

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...63808443,d.aWc
1st April 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 7

64 posts
More
You can't. The app is built like that, where every other launcher is DPI fitting and screen fitting, the LGHOME.apk is not, built only for the LG G2, after all, why would they implement a feature that the average user will not use?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread