Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 45,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hide Nav Keys with LG Home

Tip us?

jakmayhopher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Post [Q] Hide Nav Keys with LG Home

I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen .jpg
Views:	346
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	2654173

shiftr182
Old
Thanks Meter 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakmayhopher View Post
I've been using Nova Launcher because I love the launcher and it's abilities, but I really like the LG Home launcher as well.
But I have a stock rooted G2 and want as much screen real estate as possible so I hide the Nav Bar, but on the LG Home launcher the screen does not fully stretch to the bottom of the screen, shown in the pic's below. I use the app Auto Hide Soft Keys from the Play Store to hide my keys. Anyone got any help?

Attachment 2654173
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...63808443,d.aWc

hiddenfive
Old
Thanks Meter 7
You can't. The app is built like that, where every other launcher is DPI fitting and screen fitting, the LGHOME.apk is not, built only for the LG G2, after all, why would they implement a feature that the average user will not use?