Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,446 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Possible to recover deleted notes ?

Tip us?

whompah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Possible to recover deleted notes ?

Guys, I seriously and urgently need help over here
I accidentally deleted something important notes (the built in HTC note apps), I searched all over the internet but those recovery softwares only recover images/videos.

So, is there a way to recover my deleted notes ? :'( It's my final year project thing.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dahauns
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm going out on a limb here (and please don't hit me if it's bogus , but isn't the note app just a reskinned evernote? have you connected the app with any account? Evernote usually keeps a history, but it's only visible when you have a paid account. Maybe you can get it this way...

whompah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
i did not use evernote anyway.

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

PROBLEM SOLVED !!

pourazar_reza
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Please Help ME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whompah View Post
i did not use evernote anyway.

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

PROBLEM SOLVED !!
Hi My Friend!!! I Worked For 1 Month And Saved Some notes On my cell phone, But My Htc Sensation Crashed And I forced to do a Factory Reset,, and i was Forget that very Important Notes please tell me which Widget Did you use? Please More explain...

milleralexis768
Old
(Last edited by milleralexis768; 7th April 2014 at 08:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
You can recover data from android phone with data recovery software, see this solution that helped me before: android data recovery

hope this helps.