Possible to recover deleted notes ?

OP whompah

29th August 2012, 10:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Guys, I seriously and urgently need help over here
I accidentally deleted something important notes (the built in HTC note apps), I searched all over the internet but those recovery softwares only recover images/videos.

So, is there a way to recover my deleted notes ? :'( It's my final year project thing.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
29th August 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I'm going out on a limb here (and please don't hit me if it's bogus , but isn't the note app just a reskinned evernote? have you connected the app with any account? Evernote usually keeps a history, but it's only visible when you have a paid account. Maybe you can get it this way...
29th August 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
i did not use evernote anyway.

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

PROBLEM SOLVED !!
29th January 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Unhappy Please Help ME!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whompah

i did not use evernote anyway.

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

PROBLEM SOLVED !!

Hi My Friend!!! I Worked For 1 Month And Saved Some notes On my cell phone, But My Htc Sensation Crashed And I forced to do a Factory Reset,, and i was Forget that very Important Notes please tell me which Widget Did you use? Please More explain...
3rd April 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
You can recover data from android phone with data recovery software, see this solution that helped me before: android data recovery

hope this helps.
Last edited by milleralexis768; 7th April 2014 at 08:32 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread