Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,448 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] In call speaker broken

Tip us?

billard412
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1991

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 [Q] In call speaker broken

So my cousin bought this phone yesterday and during his first phone call noticed that he could only hear the other end of the call thru headphones or speaker. Verizon replaced it without question and there was no issue there. Was just wondering if anybody else got a defective device.

droidrev71
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by billard412 View Post
So my cousin bought this phone yesterday and during his first phone call noticed that he could only hear the other end of the call thru headphones or speaker. Verizon replaced it without question and there was no issue there. Was just wondering if anybody else got a defective device.
My first replacement had a bad ear piece. Cracking when turned up during a call.
Nexus 7 (unlocked and rooted)
Nexus 7 2013 (unlocked and rooted)
HTC ONE M8 (s-off)
LG G2 (rooted and recovery)
ONEPLUS ONE (sold)
Black LG G3 (rooted)
LG G Watch (sold)
3 Chromecast
The Following User Says Thank You to droidrev71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skinnytoo2
Old
Thanks Meter 28
My volume is low on earpiece during calls. I can't hear much unless I am in a quiet room. In my car with road noise (New B'Mer not very loud) I can hardly here other party

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

deeznuts
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnytoo2 View Post
My volume is low on earpiece during calls. I can't hear much unless I am in a quiet room. In my car with road noise (New B'Mer not very loud) I can hardly here other party

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If you're talking about using ur phone up to your ear, speaker by front camera, I would say replace it! Mine is very loud on full volume, honestly the loudest cell phone speaker I've ever had for the regular speaker, not talking about speaker phone here.
Device: Verizon HTC One (M8)
Current Rom: Stock