Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What do you like to see in a Theme?
Originality 3 60.00%
Features 0 0%
Different Colors 2 40.00%
Don't use Themes 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[THEME]Re-Themed Recovery Project [TWRP 2.8.1.0]

OP EVOuser94

31st May 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #1  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Re-Themed Recovery Project

Hello everyone this is OP, I hope to have more as time goes on!! Re-Themed Recovery Project themes are ONLY for Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP)

If you are interested in making your own theme look HERE

How To Use
  • 1.Download Theme.zip
    2.Place Theme.zip in "/sdcard/TWRP/theme" if theme folder doesn't exist CREATE IT. It is Case Sensitive!
    3.Reboot into Recovery and watch in amazement
    4.If it doesn't work try renaming Theme to just ui.zip or else post on here!



Screenshots will be added in due time


Changelog


Hand Drawn Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
-Version 2 Release (TWRP 2.8.1.0)

MikMik Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
-Version 2 Release (TWRP 2.8.1.0)

XDA Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
-Version 2 Release (TWRP 2.8.1.0)

Camo Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
-Version 2 Release (TWRP 2.8.1.0)

Oreo Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
-Version 2 Release (TWRP 2.8.1.0)

KitKat Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.7.0.7)
Discontinued - reason being we all like to move forward, Face it, Kit-Kat is old news now =P
If you still have 2.7.0.7 recovery though, you can still use this =-P

Lollipop Recovery
- Version 1 Release (2.8.1.0)

Screenshots



Hand Drawn Recovery -

MikMik Recovery -

XDA Recovery -

Camo Recovery -

Oreo Recovery -

KitKat Recovery -

Lollipop Recovery -


--------------------------------

*COMING SOON*
Code:
Suggestions Open!!!!!
Special Thanks to:
@il Duce and @Rydah805 for having themes before me that I could learn off of!
@Captain_Throwback for his Recovery Build
@O.M.J for hosting these Themes on his Modifications App and for a Great ROM
@Dees_Troy and all the Team Win team for TWRP, and help with understanding some of the theme engine.
Everyone that uses my themes and gives feedback =P


Please Enjoy And Give Feedback - These Themes Work with ANY 1080x1920 Android that has TWRP of the correct version!
Last edited by EVOuser94; 21st November 2014 at 11:00 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EVOuser94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #2  
vopwriter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hagerstown
Thanks Meter: 65
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Very nice. I was a fan of the hand drawn theme on the Evo. Looking forward to it here. Thanks and welcome to the themes section for the M8!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vopwriter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #3  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vopwriter

Very nice. I was a fan of the hand drawn theme on the Evo. Looking forward to it here. Thanks and welcome to the themes section for the M8!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

That was actually the first one I am going to be working on
The Following User Says Thank You to EVOuser94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #4  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
@Captain_Throwback I need your help.... I used the theme engine on your recovery version, I rebooted to try it it works, then when I made some more changes to it I must've messed up on the XmL and it wouldn't boot into recovery.... None of this is uncommon. What is, is that when I deleted the ui.zip off of the Sd card I tried to reboot into recovery nothing is letting me boot back into your recovery, not even a reflash, I booted into philz and official twrp though, any idea what could caused that?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to EVOuser94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #5  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 11,232
 
10
12,360 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOuser94

@Captain_Throwback I need your help.... I used the theme engine on your recovery version, I rebooted to try it it works, then when I made some more changes to it I must've messed up on the XmL and it wouldn't boot into recovery.... None of this is uncommon. What is, is that when I deleted the ui.zip off of the Sd card I tried to reboot into recovery nothing is letting me boot back into your recovery, not even a reflash, I booted into philz and official twrp though, any idea what could caused that?

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have no idea. My recovery isn't any different from an image perspective than anyone else's, so it can't be my recovery that's the issue, unless you have a bad download of it.

See if this one works any better.
Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 1st June 2014 at 12:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #6  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

I have no idea. My recovery isn't any different from an image perspective than anyone else's, so it can't be my recovery that's the issue, unless you have a bad download of it.

See if this one works any better.

Hmmmm still no go....

Edit: I deleted everything off my internal Sd card and it sorted out... Odd

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to EVOuser94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #7  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
OP updated with three port overs of mine...

Hand-drawn recovery
MikMik recovery
Xda recovery

if you use let me know if you have ANY problems! i'll try to fix them Asap

More TO COME
1st June 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #9  
EVOuser94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bloomsdale
Thanks Meter: 452
 
906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Op updated with screenshots of themes.

If anyone has any better Image hosting site that is free please let me know, it would be much appreciated!
The Following User Says Thank You to EVOuser94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #10  
dazednconfused's Avatar
Recognized Themer / Recognized Developer
Flag Charleston, WV
Thanks Meter: 20,449
 
6,377 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOuser94

Op updated with screenshots of themes.

If anyone has any better Image hosting site that is free please let me know, it would be much appreciated!

Imgur is awesome. I've been using it for a long time. www.Imgur.com

Themes are looking awesome, thanks for sharing.

sent from my wicked HTC One M8.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes