[L7 II][CWM] CWM Recovery on LG L7 II P710 P712 P713 P714 P715

Search This thread

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
Thanks for the new hack man @riskey95

I changed the recovery image for one that i previously made for the p714 and recovery works excellent.

thanks. :good:

Reactions: raffles496

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
Great, no bootloop on my P713 :good:

EDIT: i try to make backup via cwm but there's error occur " Error while making a backup image of /data! "

how to fix this , thanks

Last edited:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Great, no bootloop on my P713 :good:

EDIT: i try to make backup via cwm but there's error occur " Error while making a backup image of /data! "

how to fix this , thanks
Dunno, checked on my P714, worked fine. Guess you checked that you had enough room on your SD (about 2.5GB) for this, right?

What interests me is whether anyone tried wiping sdcard0 and restoring from backup. Was too afraid to try this one. Riskey?

Reactions: sugarkane87

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
Dunno, checked on my P714, worked fine. Guess you checked that you had enough room on your SD (about 2.5GB) for this, right?

What interests me is whether anyone tried wiping sdcard0 and restoring from backup. Was too afraid to try this one. Riskey?

thanks mate, I free up some space of sd card, now backup process is working. My backup size is almost 4GB btw :eek:

yeah, maybe i'll try to restore later I guess :fingers-crossed:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
thanks mate, I free up some space of sd card, now backup process is working. My backup size is almost 4GB btw :eek:

yeah, maybe i'll try to restore later I guess :fingers-crossed:
Good to hear. :) Guess that with that backup size, you have almost no spare on your internal memory as well. I believe you should have some cleanup there too.
Good luck with restoring. :good:

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
Good to hear. :) Guess that with that backup size, you have almost no spare on your internal memory as well. I believe you should have some cleanup there too.
Good luck with restoring. :good:

Recently I'm getting bootloop ( try to change font, seriously) so I'm try to restore via CWM but the process is freezing when restore the data and then cwm just stop with error message, any idea why? :confused:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Recently I'm getting bootloop ( try to change font, seriously) so I'm try to restore via CWM but the process is freezing when restore the data and then cwm just stop with error message, any idea why? :confused:

Got no idea - as I said, I didn't try restoring yet. Maybe riskey has an idea?
What's the error message you're getting from CWM?
So you're stuck now?

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
No, I didn't. Cause when restoring system the process it was complete but when in the middle of restoring data the process seems like to stop ( freeze) and the restore process is force stop. The error message is like something " error when restore data"

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

riskey95

Mar 22, 2013
Trenggalek
No, I didn't. Cause when restoring system the process it was complete but when in the middle of restoring data the process seems like to stop ( freeze) and the restore process is force stop. The error message is like something " error when restore data"

i never get those error, if you get error on changing font you should only restore system backup not whole of nandroid backup.

sugarkane87

Oct 22, 2012
Bandung
i never get those error, if you get error on changing font you should only restore system backup not whole of nandroid backup.

The main reason why I restored the whole nandroid is because I wanna test the restore function itself, and apparently there's an error. I don't know what causing this

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec
I can confirm some problem with restoring-everything works, but restoring data (maby because i have more than 500 files in one folder ) failed. I must try restoring without that amount of data, to see how it works then.
Anyway, backup in my case, is kind of success, because restoration of sistem/boot gives me result like factory reset of original (but some data, before error is restored). After restoring, i just reset/clean dalvik to clean garbage, and phone works like new one, and even stay rooted.
Sorry for bad english...

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I've just fixed fliped screen bug of this cwm on this phone.
Its not longer get bootlop when battery pull off.
Need superuser permission

1. Download and upack Archive
  2. Install the program Gscript.apk on your phone
  3. Put file boothack-cwm.sh on /storage/sdcard0/gscript /
  4. Put APPSSBL.bin and recovery.img on the path /storage/external_SD/
  5. Run Gscript
  6. Press softkey menu > Add Script > Load file > boothack-cwm.sh
  7. Click on loaded script boothack-cwm
  8. Done (Yours phone will be restart to recovery mode) :good:
  9. Now you can go to recovery via gscript or press power button + vol down + hot key button(quick memo)

Known issues at the moment:
nope

Big Thank to Zormax@4pda.ru for fixed bootloader
PS: Sorry for my bad english

will be trying this soon,,, what device tree have you used, because if this works on all the L7 II models then we have a start for custom roms

riskey95

Mar 22, 2013
Trenggalek
will be trying this soon,,, what device tree have you used, because if this works on all the L7 II models then we have a start for custom roms

i'm only edit graphic.c for this device. i havent had not had device tree yet, i have start to build custom rom for this device but i abandoned it because i very busy with my exam to enter college

Reactions: FredCord

FredCord

Oct 10, 2012
nueva ecija
www.facebook.com

5. Run Gscript
  9. Now you can go to recovery via gscript or press power button + vol down + hot key button(quick memo)

nope

its worked!!!
thanks #riskey65

riskey95

Mar 22, 2013
Trenggalek
CPU is getting stuck at max 700mhz after boot loader hack..????

Sent from my LG-P713 using XDA Free mobile app

no.. this Screenshot of my CPU Spy
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-28-00-35-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-00-35-04.png
    81 KB · Views: 1,173

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

5. Run Gscript

Update 26/07/14
    • Fixing issue cant mount mass storage,

Update 27/07/14
    • Fixing issue cant restore on update 26/07/14,
    • Add ADB support on recovery mode

Update 31/07/14
    • Update hackbootloader (because i put wrong hackbootloader on update 26/07 and 27/07)

Screen upside down on AromaFM

update 26-07-14 check first post
    To stop this (bootloop) you need to take battery out, and then put battery back, connect external charger, and press power button... Right?:confused:

No to stop the bootloop i do this. Plug out battery for 1 minute. Start the phone with charger only. If it doesn't work wait until a yellow triangle and battery comes then push battery in and open phone. But i flashed the appssbl again using adb from that rar and i didn't get bootloop.
    Jesus... Read OP carefully! There are no ROM requirements. You only need root(superuser or supersu) permission. Common sense.
    Update 27/07/14
    Read first post