Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Battery Full List of Battery Life on Null

24th March 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
What is your Battery Power Like in Null?

Mine:
Battery Left: 20%
Total Time: 24 hr
Screen Time: 1hr
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 2hr40min
Null OS: v23
Motion Sense: On
Bluetooth LE: Connected to GM
Tethered: NO

What is yours?

Battery Left:
Total Time:
Screen Time:
Android OS Keep Awake Time:
Null OS:
Motion Sense:
Bluetooth LE:
Tethered:
Last edited by klau1; 24th March 2014 at 08:10 PM.
24th March 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #2  
ronfurro's Avatar
Senior Member
O-Town
Thanks Meter: 31
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Battery Left: 18%
Total Time: *18 hrs
Screen Time: 1.5 hrs
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 3hrs
Null OS: v23
Motion Sense: Off
Bluetooth LE: On, BT PAN
Tethered: On, Tablet Talk and GPS

*Watch Styler off

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ronfurro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #3  
Battery Left: 60%
Total Time: 23 hr
Screen Time: 55min
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 10min
Null OS: v23
Motion Sense: On
Bluetooth LE: Connected to GM
Tethered: NO
The Following User Says Thank You to Brendo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Battery Left: 57%
Total Time: 23hrs
Screen Time: 20mins
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 1hr 24mins
Null OS: 23
Motion Sense: off
Bluetooth LE: connected to gm
Tethered: no

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th March 2014, 01:59 AM   |  #5  
falconsson's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
8 days
... but I didn't use it at all, just checked the time every now and then, (with motion sense) didn't turn it off or restart, bluetooth was off and it lasted 8 days until it turns of itself...
Null OS 22.1
25th March 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
1,658 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

Battery Left: 60%
Total Time: 23 hr
Screen Time: 55min
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 10min
Null OS: v23
Motion Sense: On
Bluetooth LE: Connected to GM
Tethered: NO

This Android OS Keep Awake Time is pretty low, very nice.

Do you have like 0 programs installed or something?
25th March 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by klau1

This Android OS Keep Awake Time is pretty low, very nice.

Do you have like 0 programs installed or something?

I have lwp, apex with clock weather widget, tasker, lots of notifications, brightness cpu etc all at null default


Viewed emails, couple of calls, lots of notifications and screen 1h 20m, android os 15m, 1d 6h 25m
25th March 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo

I have lwp, apex with clock weather widget, tasker, lots of notifications, brightness cpu etc all at null default


Viewed emails, couple of calls, lots of notifications and screen 1h 20m, android os 15m, 1d 6h 25m

I'm jealous! Have you got a battery pack strapped to your back or something :P

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th March 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #9  
jutley's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 323
 
2,207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiF85

I'm jealous! Have you got a battery pack strapped to your back or something :P

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have had 13 days on standby on null.
25th March 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Battery Left: 77%
Total Time: 2d 3h 26m 59s
Screen Time: 12m 40s
Android OS Keep Awake Time: 9m 47s
Null OS: 22.1
Motion Sense: OFF
Bluetooth LE: OFF
Tethered: NO

Sorry but I lost my Galaxy S4 so yeah... using my gear like that ahah too bad for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gear battery life
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes