updates will include additonal tweaks and remove some tweaks causing lag
Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 WiFi SM-T210x Performance Upgrade MOD
Target device is SM-T210 and SM-T210R models
This MOD comes in 2 files Step 1 and Step 2. Step 1 will give you the ability to enable init.d on your tablet. Step 1. will allow you to install BusyBox and
enabled init.d on your device. Step2 will flash the Performance Update.
What is init.d?
init.d is feature of Android system that allows user to insert scripts on your device that will be performed upon boot up of the device
How to boot to custom recovery?
Turn off device. HOLD Home+VolumeUp+Power button, when logo appears count 2-3 seconds then release Power button only, continue holding
Home+VolumeUp until custom recovery screen appears.
REQUIREMENTS: If you want guide in root and recovery I recommend this http://d-h.st/rqf, extract and read instruction.txt included
1. Custom Recovery (Clockworkmod or TWRP)
2. Rooted Stock ROM
3. SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z http://d-h.st/6bJ
What is included in this update?
1. Latest Play Store (4.6.17) and services (4.3.24) upgrade
2. Latest Google Text-to-speech engine (184.108.40.2060024) upgrade
3. ClearAudio+ Equalizer
4. Latest Greenify (2.2 build 11) and SuperSU (1.94) integrated
5. No-frills CPU Control (1.28.2) integrated
6. Optimize Build.prop
7. Performance Scripts
* Full GPU rendering on Display
* Internet and Network tweaks
* Touch response optimize
* Mother-of all Ad Blocker
* Battery tweaks
Thanks to goldenx86 for pointing out GPU tweaks info regarding this MOD!
EXTRA CREDITS to Ryuinferno (for Uni-init), pikachu01 for some scripts, BSDgeek_Jake (for MoaAB MODS), Rizallovins for (ClearAudio+), gr8nole (Powerdaemon
disabler), Jeeko (for Touch UI) and the rest of the scripts are my works.
1. Upon downloading SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradePack.7z,(link above), extract 7-zip file using 7-Zip or WinRAR or other .7z capable extractor program
2. There are 3 files included
3. Copy SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip to your tablets SDCard
4. Reboot to custom recovery and choose Install zip from SDCard, select SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep1.zip and install, device will
5. Upon boot, go to Apps drawer and launch BusyBox, run and install.
6. After installing BusyBox, go to app drawer and launch Uni-init, click on ACTIVATE, init.d script will be enabled.
7. Reboot to custom recovery again, choose Install zip, choose SGTSMT210xPerformanceUpgradeStep2.zip. Device will reboot automatically again.
8. You can now use CPU Control software (already included No-frills), recomnmended settings on I/O (noop) and governor (ondemand)
9. Congratulations your device is now updated, enjoy.