Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Replacement SIM Tray: D802 = D800?

Tip us?

tokomoto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Default Need Replacement SIM Tray: D802 = D800?

Long story short I misplaced my SIM tray for my black AT&T LG G2 D800. I saw a replacement on eBay but it says it's for the LG D802. According to my research the SIM tray should be compatible. Could anyone help to clarify this for me? Thanks so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to tokomoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djpeesh
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Should be able to pull it off. AFAIK, the differences between the D800 and the D802 are only in the radios and the bands for LTE and that sorta thing. No hardware differences at least as far as I have checked

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Now: LG G2 802
Previously: Samsung Galaxy S4 <- SONY Xperia ZR (C5502) <- Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910) <- HTC Sensation XE <- Blackberry Bold 9780 <- HTC Nexus One <- Blackberry Curve 8900 <- Nokia E71 <- Nokia E51 <- HTC TyTN II <- Nokia 1100 <- Nokia 3315
The Following User Says Thank You to djpeesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tokomoto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Thank you, that's what I was thinking as well but I was unsure and needed and extra confirmation. I appreciate it djpeesh.

susram
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey tokomoto, I was also stuck in the same situation . Could you please update , whether the D802 part got fitted into D800 device.

djpeesh / tokomoto , thanks for replying on this thread. !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokomoto View Post
Thank you, that's what I was thinking as well but I was unsure and needed and extra confirmation. I appreciate it djpeesh.

tokomoto
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Hey guys my apologies for not coming back to this thread. The answer is YES it is compatible, they are the exact same size physically. You should have no problem at all. I have an extra for sale if anyone needs one as well. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to tokomoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cohomology
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I lost the sim tray too! Care to share where you got the replacement from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokomoto View Post
Hey guys my apologies for not coming back to this thread. The answer is YES it is compatible, they are the exact same size physically. You should have no problem at all. I have an extra for sale if anyone needs one as well. Thanks!