Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 49,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't Access OStore

Tip us?

Tones2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Can't Access OStore

I finally received my watch today, but for some reason I can't get the OStore to work. I'm on Wifi and it works (I can get at websites, facebook, etc) but when I call up the OStore, I get a messaging saying "Data loading..." and a spinning circle but nothing ever comes up.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If not, does anyone know what this problem might be?

Tony

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 78
I am glad you got your TrueSmart - you will have all kinds of fun with it. Don't get it wet.

I just checked the Ostore for you on mine, still stock (not recommended). Ostore loaded fine via the T-Mobile sim data connection I tested with. I suspect you are having an internet connection issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tones2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent999 View Post
I am glad you got your TrueSmart - you will have all kinds of fun with it. Don't get it wet.

I just checked the Ostore for you on mine, still stock (not recommended). Ostore loaded fine via the T-Mobile sim data connection I tested with. I suspect you are having an internet connection issue.

Thanks for the reply and for checking. I don't think it it could be a connection issue, since I'm on my stable working WIFI network and everything else on the phone (browsers, facebook, etc) are able to connect.

Any other reason that anyone else can think of why I can't connect to the store (stock ROM)?

trent999
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Just to be sure, I turned on "airplane mode" and tried to access Ostore via my home WiFi and that worked fine too. It took a little while for some reason, but the Ostore loaded.