Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed installer & Wanam Installer

Tip us?

Anonymous777
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Xposed installer & Wanam Installer

I put on the Jedi ROM, running kitkat, and I clicked on the Xposed Installer Icon, but the warning it gives you made me a little sketchy about installing it... Especially since I don't fully understand what or how it functions. There also is the Wanam Installer (not even sure if I spelled that correctly) which I know nothing about as well. So before I go and do something I maybe shouldn't, couldn't someone help explain what these two applications do? Thank youuuuu.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

krelvinaz
Old
Thanks Meter 546
Xposed Framework allows for many modules of which Wanam it's one of the most popular. You can't use Wanam without Xposed already being there.

As for using it with the Jedi ROM, can't answer that, but it would be a good question on that thread if not already answered.
Phone: TMobile - Samsung SM-900T Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted/Stock - QI Wireless
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.4.4 w/TWRP Recovery
Droid Like Devices: Several ChromeCasts, Amazon Fire TV (rooted)
Link: ReZoundn EVO 4g LTE and HTC Droid DNA Splash Screen Web Generator
The Following User Says Thank You to krelvinaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anonymous777
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I found the thread about it just barely, I guess it's more for decompiling/compiling apks. So I think i will pass. Thank you for responding. As far as compatibility goes, I guess it works with most phones running 4.0 and higher

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk