Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,172 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG P700 Cyanogenmod No sim

Tip us?

arminvanhay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] LG P700 Cyanogenmod No sim

Hi all. Today I flashed my p700 to Cyanogenmod 10, and it's shows no IMEI, no network, no sim... I don't know what I need to do now... How I need to fix it? Maybe u have some ideas. (sorry for my very very bad English.)
The Following User Says Thank You to arminvanhay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Poland_Developers
Old
(Last edited by Poland_Developers; 2nd May 2013 at 10:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 103
Hi. Network not work because baseband is bloked. You must install baseband.zip , copy this file to card SD and install in recovery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehtgcl1q45...10Baseband.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/da3iq7iegu...20Baseband.zip

Try first or second file.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poland_Developers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

squal59
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi, sorry for my bad english, also this happened to me, i update my p708 to jelly bean (v20a) and i do a hard reset but at the moment i turned on, my l7 ran out signal and say this to find networks "error finding networks" and if i try do any call say "not yet registered on the network".
Any idea?...
The Following User Says Thank You to squal59 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lg optimus l7 p700
Old
(Last edited by lg optimus l7 p700; 6th May 2013 at 02:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default lg p700 on cyanogenmod no sim card and mobile network

After installing this gave everything ok
(recognized by the SIM card) sorry for my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to lg optimus l7 p700 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

robhaans
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Im having the same problem. But the dropbox-files are offline! Can you re post the files?
The Following User Says Thank You to robhaans For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moraize
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by arminvanhay View Post
Hi all. Today I flashed my p700 to Cyanogenmod 10, and it's shows no IMEI, no network, no sim... I don't know what I need to do now... How I need to fix it? Maybe u have some ideas. (sorry for my very very bad English.)
You just need to flash the v10 Baseband, You might have installed original JB that is v20 BB. just Flash the v10bb and will be ok...

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...D0bjpQT6i2w%3D
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moraize For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

robhaans
Old
(Last edited by robhaans; 22nd May 2013 at 08:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by moraize View Post
You just need to flash the v10 Baseband, You might have installed original JB that is v20 BB. just Flash the v10bb and will be ok...

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...D0bjpQT6i2w%3D
Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked... because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :P Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....
The Following User Says Thank You to robhaans For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

horhephone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up aleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhaans View Post
Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked... because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :P Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....

orinek
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up LG-P700

Měl sem stejn problm a u mně ve ok nakopiroval sem zim soubor na SD podle navodu a ok .. IMEI naskocil jup
moooc dekuju
Quote:
Originally Posted by horhephone View Post