Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] LG P700 Cyanogenmod No sim

OP arminvanhay

2nd May 2013, 10:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Hi all. Today I flashed my p700 to Cyanogenmod 10, and it's shows no IMEI, no network, no sim... I don't know what I need to do now... How I need to fix it? Maybe u have some ideas. (sorry for my very very bad English.)
The Following User Says Thank You to arminvanhay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 103

275 posts
More
Hi. Network not work because baseband is bloked. You must install baseband.zip , copy this file to card SD and install in recovery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehtgcl1q45...10Baseband.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/da3iq7iegu...20Baseband.zip

Try first or second file.
Last edited by Poland_Developers; 2nd May 2013 at 11:41 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poland_Developers For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #3  
Mxico
Thanks Meter: 4

33 posts
More
hi, sorry for my bad english, also this happened to me, i update my p708 to jelly bean (v20a) and i do a hard reset but at the moment i turned on, my l7 ran out signal and say this to find networks "error finding networks" and if i try do any call say "not yet registered on the network".
Any idea?...
The Following User Says Thank You to squal59 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2013, 02:59 PM   |  #4  
Flag sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
lg p700 on cyanogenmod no sim card and mobile network
After installing this gave everything ok
(recognized by the SIM card) sorry for my bad english
Last edited by lg optimus l7 p700; 6th May 2013 at 03:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lg optimus l7 p700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2013, 07:54 AM   |  #5  
Flag Nijmegen

41 posts
Im having the same problem. But the dropbox-files are offline! Can you re post the files?
The Following User Says Thank You to robhaans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2013, 04:30 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 17

186 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arminvanhay

Hi all. Today I flashed my p700 to Cyanogenmod 10, and it's shows no IMEI, no network, no sim... I don't know what I need to do now... How I need to fix it? Maybe u have some ideas. (sorry for my very very bad English.)

You just need to flash the v10 Baseband, You might have installed original JB that is v20 BB. just Flash the v10bb and will be ok...

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...D0bjpQT6i2w%3D
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moraize For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2013, 08:28 PM   |  #7  
Flag Nijmegen

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moraize

You just need to flash the v10 Baseband, You might have installed original JB that is v20 BB. just Flash the v10bb and will be ok...

https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash...D0bjpQT6i2w%3D

Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked... because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :P Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....
Last edited by robhaans; 22nd May 2013 at 09:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to robhaans For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up aleluiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robhaans

Thanks for reposting the file, but now i see its exactly the same file i got from someone else. I already lashed that file, but it didnt do anything. My guess now is that the simlock i got unlocked at a phoneshop somehow relocked... because when i restored the rooted v10k rom it didn't recognise my SIM anymore too.

Edit: the rooted v10k did recognize my SIM after restore, after i placed the sim in the correct way :P Phoneshop tried to unlock the Phone on CM 10, but they couldn't do it. I guess its a bug. CM is after all in the nightly stage.

Edit2: i flashed CM10 again, along with gapps and baseband-zip, and finally it worked! Just keep trying....

31st March 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up LG-P700
Měl sem stejn problm a u mně ve ok nakopiroval sem zim soubor na SD podle navodu a ok .. IMEI naskocil jup
moooc dekuju
Quote:
Originally Posted by horhephone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread