Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need for Speed Most Wanted incompatible

Tip us?
 
ssj_jaypee
Old
#1  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 800
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Republic of Toronto
Default Need for Speed Most Wanted incompatible

Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1.
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

Can anybody help please? I really like this game.

thanks in advance
 
Vaith
Old
#2  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 384
Posts: 1,645
Join Date: Feb 2011
Is it hard to make thread in proper section?!

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥
 
sucker for sony's
Old
#3  
sucker for sony's's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 168
Posts: 273
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sittingbourne
You've only got to search the xz forum or use the search button, all the info you need is there.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
ssj_jaypee
Old
#4  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 800
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Republic of Toronto
I searched guys but nothing came up. Also which forum is the correct one for this thread??
 
Vaith
Old
#5  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 384
Posts: 1,645
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee View Post
I searched guys but nothing came up. Also which forum is the correct one for this thread??
What is wrong with people... Are you blind and you don't see titles?
SE T630╠══╣SE K510i╠══╣SE K750i╠══╣SE Cybershoot™ K800i╠══╣SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro╠══╣SE Xperia Neo V╠══╣SE Xperia Arc S╠══╣SONY Xperia P╠══╣SONY Xperia S╠══╣Sony Xperia Z ╠══╣Sony Xperia Z1 ♥
 
ssj_jaypee
Old
#6  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 800
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Republic of Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaith View Post
What is wrong with people... Are you blind and you don't see titles?
No need to be rude. I can't find the thread. If it's on here just post the link please.
I already searched on here and found nothing.
 
[Fenix]
Old
(Last edited by [Fenix]; 31st March 2014 at 07:17 PM.)
#7  
[Fenix]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 454
Posts: 593
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Udine, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee View Post
I already searched on here and found nothing.
This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend
★ Contributions ★
|Bootanimation Collection Xperia P/U/SOLA/GO|
|Bootanimation Collection Xperia Z1|
|[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]••● Ehndroix V 14.7.19 ●••[V4]|
|[APP/SHARE] Xiaomi MIUI Lite/Express|

★ Phone ★
Xperia P LT22i: Nemesis 6.3 Final + Honami MW HD™ V8 Ultimate
Xperia Z1 C6903: KitSlim_AMG [Evo8.1]



The Following User Says Thank You to [Fenix] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RealiableCandy4
Old
#8  
RealiableCandy4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 154
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_jaypee View Post
Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1.
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

Can anybody help please? I really like this game.

thanks in advance
lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.
The Following User Says Thank You to RealiableCandy4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ssj_jaypee
Old
#9  
ssj_jaypee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 800
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Republic of Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fenix] View Post
This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiableCandy4 View Post
lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.
Thank you both!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...