Default [Q] Transferring pre-loaded themes ?

I have a Huawei M835 ((it uses Froyo 2.2)) Tokidoki Edition (same as regular version but comes with unique camera/photo edit features and special Tokidoki themes) which is CDMA (on Metro PCS.) Someone just told me their CDMA network will be dead this year or next and my phone will be useless, which is pretty much the most heartbreaking thing to me. I don't know how to unlock it to switch to Verizon, but that would be my first choice solution if anyone knows how to go about doing that.

My second choice: I'm 99% certain the Huawei M835 was also on GSM networks (in non-Tokidoki edition of course) so my plan is to buy one of those on ebay and swap the plastic shells since I don't know how to make CDMA phones read GSM SIMs. So my question for solution 2 is in regards to the pre-loads on the Tokidoki edition. I want to know if there is anyway to root and copy those themes (and the camera features if possible, but I would be thrilled with just the themes) to the non-Tokidoki GSM phone.

I'm sorry if this is all nonsense rambles, but I am phone-stupid and only a little computer savvy. Thanks for your time and I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place or wrong site all together.