Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ClockWorkMod Recovery Touch 6.0.4.4 Loki'd "CWM.LOK" file [10/27/2013]

OP Trekboy

27th October 2013, 08:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

13 posts
This is a Loki'd ClockWorkMod Recovery TOUCH file that I created on my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 with the UCUAMDL baseband.

Flash using loki_flash in a Terminal window (how I did mine) or ADB using the command loki_patch recovery cwm.lok. If running in a Terminal window, make sure you have SU access first and that the cwm.lok file is in the same folder as the loki_patch file. I placed both of mine on the root of my external SD card.

After flashing this I rebooted into Recovery via ROM Manager and Touch was installed.

Hope this helps someone else!
Attached Files
File Type: rar cwm.rar - [Click for QR Code] (7.31 MB, 632 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trekboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2013, 11:19 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,990

11,382 posts
Can you give clearer, more specific instructions on how to use this?
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2013, 05:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag Naranjito P.R
Thanks Meter: 2,738

2,730 posts
More
this is pre-lokid whe build by builder.clockworkmod.ckm

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
28th October 2013, 12:20 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Can you give clearer, more specific instructions on how to use this?

UnRar the file and copy the CWM.LOK file onto your SD card.

Download and save the loki_flash file from here:https: // github dot com/djrbliss/loki/tree/master/bin

Copy the loki_flash file onto your SD card in the same location as the CWM.LOK file.

Open a Terminal session (download and install your favorite Terminal app from the Play store)

In the Terminal window type:

shell@android:/ $ su
shell@android:/ # cd /<path to location you saved the files to>
shell@android:/ # ./loki_flash recovery cwm.lok

* Note - not responsible if this bricks your device. Your best bet is to read up on how to do this yourself at https:// github dot com/djrbliss/loki, save your own aboot.img file and built your own CWM.LOK file.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trekboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 3,379

2,374 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwing182

this is pre-lokid whe build by builder.clockworkmod.ckm

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

If this recovery.img file was downloaded from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager then it is not loki'd by default. I actually just tried to flash the .img file i downloaded from there and it gave me the unauthorized BS and i had to heimdall the stock recovery image back on.

ROM Manager has a script that it runs AFTER the recovery.img file is downloaded that loki's the recovery.img, then flashes it to the device.
27th September 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #6  
Flag St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Thanks Meter: 28

82 posts
More
Question....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakew02

If this recovery.img file was downloaded from http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager then it is not loki'd by default. I actually just tried to flash the .img file i downloaded from there and it gave me the unauthorized BS and i had to heimdall the stock recovery image back on.

ROM Manager has a script that it runs AFTER the recovery.img file is downloaded that loki's the recovery.img, then flashes it to the device.

I have full root access with SuperSU on sgh_i337 NC1 SELinux permissive. I froze all Knox related apps with TiBu. You flashed and soft bricked... now my question is.... Is it Knox that gave you the warning about the unauthorized flash attempt? I don't think I can flash traditionally anyway with the boot loader the way it is, but I havnt found anyone else that's fully rooted 4.4.2 either, so this is an original question lol. If I soft brick, I'm pretty well dead at this point, but in for a dime, in for a dollar I guess lol. After a 15 hour hack session fighting with Knox I don't wan to lose now I need a recovery though,
27th September 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1streconbn

I have full root access with SuperSU on sgh_i337 NC1 SELinux permissive. I froze all Knox related apps with TiBu. You flashed and soft bricked... now my question is.... Is it Knox that gave you the warning about the unauthorized flash attempt? I don't think I can flash traditionally anyway with the boot loader the way it is, but I havnt found anyone else that's fully rooted 4.4.2 either, so this is an original question lol. If I soft brick, I'm pretty well dead at this point, but in for a dime, in for a dollar I guess lol. After a 15 hour hack session fighting with Knox I don't wan to lose now I need a recovery though,

This thread is from 2013, and it's referring to the old MDL firmware. Your on NC1, which came out nearly a year after this was posted... the reason your phone is softbricked is because any loki-based recoveries,etc do not work on devices MF3+. Your want to check out this thread to get help in restoring your device. Remember, next time to look at the date of the posting and to read around the forums before trying to modify your device if you are unsure what you are suppose to be doing.

Your need to use Odin, to flash your phone back to stock NC1. It's in the thread I linked above....
Last edited by NighthawkXL; 27th September 2014 at 09:44 PM.
27th September 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #8  
Flag St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Thanks Meter: 28

82 posts
More
Arrow
I'm not soft bricked lol... I'm trying to figure out how far I can push it without that happening I have su in /system/xbin & /system/bin... Long story but I needed it there while I was restricted to root access only in terminal emulator for a few hours getting Knox to take a nap. I have learned new respect for that dang little app!!!! I actually got full root without PC/Linux support In 4.4.2 that's... Probably the reason's Knox never saw it happening lol I'm still messed on recovery besides safe strap unfortunately, but I'll take SuperSU over towelroot or safe root any day I grabbed a nap and I'm deodexing my system apps and framework now. I was kinda excited and didn't notice the date... Ty for the help, but Ialready have stock firmware I'd need. I'll head over to the newer thread... I actually have an idea on the boot loader from the decompiled Knox file I've gone thru. The boot loader IS locked, but we have a very limited exploit. Knox has been revamped five times that I caught I believe, and it ridiculously still had the ability to safely uninstall itself like it done early on lol. Crazy! Anyhow tks... I'll head over there. This was just funnier than when I found 'vold 2.0 the vengence' rofl
Last edited by Lt1streconbn; 27th September 2014 at 10:31 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread