Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slow Ass Charging.

Tip us?

trueiceman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Slow Ass Charging.

I need ur input. I have Optimus G(e970), CM10.2, Neighborhood Kernel, Pureperformance mod, Xposed mod, SManager disabling Sweep2wake at start. Excluding hardware problems, I'm trying to figure out why most times my phone takes so long to recharge. It even takes long recharging even when the phone is off. What could be the problem software-wise? Ur help is appreciated.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1557
There could be many reasons, your charger, your wire, your device, your devices battery.

My first recommendation is to try a new battery, that fixes most issues with slow charging or battery related issues. Of you don't wish to jump to that, you can always try different chargers and cables. If that doesn't work. Switch ROMs on your device.

But changing the battery seems more promising, mainly because it may fix your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

trueiceman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3 View Post
There could be many reasons, your charger, your wire, your device, your devices battery.

My first recommendation is to try a new battery, that fixes most issues with slow charging or battery related issues. Of you don't wish to jump to that, you can always try different chargers and cables. If that doesn't work. Switch ROMs on your device.

But changing the battery seems more promising, mainly because it may fix your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
thanks for the info.