Here comes a Stunning SuperDevs Team custom Recovery for Nokia X , The 1st Nokia Android Phone ...
Important Notes :
1. We ( The SuperDevs Team ) will not be held responsible for any damage caused.
2. Please Follow all these steps at your own risk .
3. These two Methods are Strictly for Nokia X RM-980 only .
4. Don't ever try this recovery image on another phone as it will brick your phone.
5. For any kind of Support Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You may Request us to build Superdevs Custom Recovery for another Device at email@example.com fill subject as Request For superDevs Custom Recovery for < device name >.
7. Don't name our work as your's, If we found so , then we may take a strict action , If you use Our recovery as base then please ask us first .
8. Last but Most Important one , Please Take a nandroid backup of your existing system using the Backup & Restore option in the Nokia X stock recovery.
1. Your Phone must be Rooted . If not then go here .
2. Always allow must be turned ON before Following any of the Methods . If not then Go to Superuser app > Settings > Default Access > Grant
3. Usb-Debugging Must be Turned ON.
Required Downloads :
1. SuperDevs Team Recovery For Nokia X Installation via PC ( For Method 1 )
2. SuperDevs Team Recovery For Nokia X Image file (.img) ( For Method 2 )
3. Flashify app v-1.6.9 ( For Method 2 )
So , there are two methods to install SuperDevs Team Custom recovery on Nokia X ...
Note : This method is for windows users only .
1. Download the First Required File from above ..
2. Extract the package where you like to .
3. Install all the executable files from the folder " adb drivers " .
4. Copy " adb_usb.ini " file to " C:/users/[username]/.android/ ".
5. Connect your Nokia X device to PC .
Note : Make sure USB-Debugging is Turned ON
6. Run the File " Recovery.bat " from the Recovery folder.
7. Wait for process to complete ...
Reboot into Recovery Mode .. and Enjoy Flashing Custom ROMs and Mods ...
Method 2 :
This method is easy ..
1. Download the " Recovery.img " and " Flashify app " file from the links section above .
2. Copy the Recovery.img file to your SD card , and Install Flashify app .
3. Run the app .
4. Grant Superuser permissions if it asks ..
5. Take a backup of the existing recovery using Backup/Restore section in the Flashify app.
6. Select the Recovery Image option in the app under Flash section .
7. Locate the Recovery.img file on the SD card and select it.
8. Wait for process to complete.
9. Have fun with the SuperDevs Team Custom Recovery For Nokia X .
Move to our Blog post here
SuperDevs Team | Your's for life ...