Broken buttons

10th March 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42

278 posts
Post up if you had a button stop working. I'm just wondering if this is a problem.
My power button stopped working on my first phone after 3 days. That was on a Sunday. On Monday I was taking it in to have it replaced. I'll be danged,I dropped the phone in the parking lot and got a ding in it. So they wouldn't swap it. I paid the deductible and got a new phone.
I did see another post where a guys volume button or buttons stopped working. So it has me wondering if this is a problem.
Post only if they stopped working on their own, not if you dropped it or broke it - but if if they just stopped working on their own.
10th March 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
My hasn't stop but my feels like it's not going to last long. Which is odd because I never has any issues with HTC phones.

I also noticed that I can't seem to get more the three bars.
The Following User Says Thank You to djmadclass For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
Welp, the power button on my wifes phone is sticking or broken. The guy at the Sprint store said his does the same thing. That's 4 I know of the have/had the very same problem.
25th March 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,046

2,360 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmus

Welp, the power button on my wifes phone is sticking or broken. The guy at the Sprint store said his does the same thing. That's 4 I know of the have/had the very same problem.

Mine vzw has been fine so far. Curious if you opened it up of you'd find some lint in there...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
25th March 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

278 posts
My first phone was only 3 days old. So there wasn't enough time to have any lint inside. My wife's phone has a thick case on it, she seldom, if ever, puts it in her pocket. I'm not sure about the other 2 spoken of in this post though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread