Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck at teamwin screen?

Tip us?

ZachJohnson
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] stuck at teamwin screen?

I have a Verizon Note 2 running AllianceRom build 24. I was going to flash build 25 today and I've run into a wall.

AllianceRom has a little script thing to reboot to recovery and I was in there anyway so I just rebooted from there. I'm now stuck at the initial teamwin screen. I can't boot normally, I just keep running into the teamwin screen, and it won't progress to the point that I can actually do anything in twrp.

I can get into download mode so I thought to try odin-ing the latest version of twrp, but I still run into the teamwin screen and full-stop.

It's un-bootable, either into the normal phone or recovery, and I have no idea how to proceed from here. Phone's been fine prior to this - I've been on mj9 and build 24 was running great, so there aren't any major problems I can point to that may have caused this. I'm starting to freak out. Any suggestions would be really, really appreciated.

OffTheChainz
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Odin 4.1.2 stock firmware with pit file then use Casuals method to get back up and running with TWRP is my suggestion

ZachJohnson
Old
(Last edited by ZachJohnson; 31st March 2014 at 03:26 AM.) Reason: problem resolved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Cool, I'll give that a try, thanks! I'll update with my results.

update:

Returning to stock didn't work either, but (and I really wish I'd tried this first) flashing Philz CWM took care of it. Seems like TWRP just got stuck or something - as soon as I replaced it with CWM it booted right up.

Thanks again for the tip.

OffTheChainz
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Kickass... great idea, when you said that I recalled seeing similar instances of people switching back and forth. It was vice versa scenarios using both phillz and Twrp on another thread.
Enjoy 25 it's sweet