App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

[Q] stuck at teamwin screen?

30th March 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
I have a Verizon Note 2 running AllianceRom build 24. I was going to flash build 25 today and I've run into a wall.

AllianceRom has a little script thing to reboot to recovery and I was in there anyway so I just rebooted from there. I'm now stuck at the initial teamwin screen. I can't boot normally, I just keep running into the teamwin screen, and it won't progress to the point that I can actually do anything in twrp.

I can get into download mode so I thought to try odin-ing the latest version of twrp, but I still run into the teamwin screen and full-stop.

It's un-bootable, either into the normal phone or recovery, and I have no idea how to proceed from here. Phone's been fine prior to this - I've been on mj9 and build 24 was running great, so there aren't any major problems I can point to that may have caused this. I'm starting to freak out. Any suggestions would be really, really appreciated.
30th March 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
More
Odin 4.1.2 stock firmware with pit file then use Casuals method to get back up and running with TWRP is my suggestion
30th March 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Cool, I'll give that a try, thanks! I'll update with my results.

update:

Returning to stock didn't work either, but (and I really wish I'd tried this first) flashing Philz CWM took care of it. Seems like TWRP just got stuck or something - as soon as I replaced it with CWM it booted right up.

Thanks again for the tip.
Last edited by ZachJohnson; 31st March 2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: problem resolved
1st April 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #4  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 9

33 posts
More
Kickass... great idea, when you said that I recalled seeing similar instances of people switching back and forth. It was vice versa scenarios using both phillz and Twrp on another thread.
Enjoy 25 it's sweet
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread