Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.1.2 rom issues !!! .....please help.

Tip us?

milan guy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default 4.1.2 rom issues !!! .....please help.

hi all,

i tried to flash my s3 mini with custom kitkat rom one month ago...after that i reflashed my device with stock 4.1.2 from sammobile, now i am facing real issues with it compared to the stock rom came with the device, such as: i cant move icons between pages in app drawer even in customizable sort by.

please can you help me with it ... i already tried to wipe data and did not work with me.

koragg97
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan guy View Post
hi all,

i tried to flash my s3 mini with custom kitkat rom one month ago...after that i reflashed my device with stock 4.1.2 from sammobile, now i am facing real issues with it compared to the stock rom came with the device, such as: i cant move icons between pages in app drawer even in customizable sort by.

please can you help me with it ... i already tried to wipe data and did not work with me.
If you're on the latest stock ANA2 firmware there's a bug with the app drawer and you can't move icons by dragging them. You need to activate motion.
P.S. the issue is in the kernel

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : ^S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4^ (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.3 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Fude 1.4.1 {3.0.101}
Baseband : I8190XXANF3
The Following User Says Thank You to koragg97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]