[GUIDE][JB] Make Transparent Background All System App
This is a simply method to set a transparent background all system app :
1. Create a 480x800 sized image with photoshop (set image opacity as you wish) and save it as .png. rename its as "tw_background_holo_dark.png"
2. Decompile framework-res.apk
3. Browse to res/values
and open styles.xml
. Search code for "<style name="Theme.Holo" parent="@style/Theme">"
4. On it, search this line "<item name="windowShowWallpaper">false</item>"
and replace values false
(use notepad++). Save all and close
5. Browse to res/drawable-nodpi
and replace existing tw_background_holo_dark.png
with your image.
6. Recompile framework-res
7. Replace framework-res.apk on your device (Root explorer, adb, flash through recovery). Personally I also clear cache and dalvik cache
- Always perform backup before replace any system file! Also, I'm no responsible for any problems that may occure on your phone
- You can download this image if you want. extract and rename its as "tw_background_holo_dark.png"
- You can follow this great guide for Decompile and Rebuild framework-res.apk without errors
- If you want simple method flash Transparent All System App.zip via CWM (Only for KYRILLOSv7B)
~ SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ~