Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,298 Members 42,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

how to run flashplayer on tab 3 10.1 with android 4.2.2

Tip us?

megi-brown
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet how to run flashplayer on tab 3 10.1 with android 4.2.2

I just bought this tablet in bestbuy. I know nothing about rooting so I would like to make it simple. I would like to run software based on flash, at least that is what they said to me. I would like to watch movie channels on weeb.tv which streams live tv . All I have is black screen on each channel. When I used my PC I have no problems, it runs smooth.
My dream is to conne t my tablet to my hdtv and watch these tv channels in 1080p. I have just ordered micro usb to hdmi adapter. I hope that by the time it arrives you guys will help me.
I tried xbmc but it also has some problems because either it doesn't work or work but in frames, horrible.
I spent last 24hrs to find different versions of flashplayer, usually versions 10.3 and 11.1, but nothing seems to work or maybe I do something wrong.
Can anyone help me?

peterson65
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megi-brown View Post
I just bought this tablet in bestbuy. I know nothing about rooting so I would like to make it simple. I would like to run software based on flash, at least that is what they said to me. I would like to watch movie channels on weeb.tv which streams live tv . All I have is black screen on each channel. When I used my PC I have no problems, it runs smooth.
My dream is to conne t my tablet to my hdtv and watch these tv channels in 1080p. I have just ordered micro usb to hdmi adapter. I hope that by the time it arrives you guys will help me.
I tried xbmc but it also has some problems because either it doesn't work or work but in frames, horrible.
I spent last 24hrs to find different versions of flashplayer, usually versions 10.3 and 11.1, but nothing seems to work or maybe I do something wrong.
Can anyone help me?
any fix for this? just got the same tab and it upgraded to 4.2.2 and have tried everything to get flash working but no luck. I have a note 1 phone and have a custom 4.4 and have flash working.

Madam Mad
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterson65 View Post
any fix for this? just got the same tab and it upgraded to 4.2.2 and have tried everything to get flash working but no luck. I have a note 1 phone and have a custom 4.4 and have flash working.
no luck, I stop trying way time ago.

peterson65
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I got it working very well for what I stream. I stream tv from my house from a Hauppauge tuner that streams flash, allways worked with dolphin browser but don't work with the 4.2 on the 10.1 I downloaded the browser called next browser. it streams flash perfect! puffin browser also streams flash but it was terrible quality. try next browser if what you are trying to stream is through a web browser

crippleye
Old
Thanks Meter 5
flash may fall with stock browser on 4.2 and higher, try Boat browser...

Adiplay
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Flash for samsung tab 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by crippleye View Post
flash may fall with stock browser on 4.2 and higher, try Boat browser...
Hi, on my samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 (GT-P5200) not rooted Android 4.2.2 flash did not work with next browser, boat browser, dolphin, standard browser or chrome. Flash works with Puffin and Photon browser. The Puffin Browser works sometimes very slow sometimes it is okay.
The Photon is a little bit better but not fast, but it is enough to stream web tv, video, live sports streams fluently. In the free version you must activate the flash player for each event/program again. I hope that will help somebody.
On my old samsung galaxy tab 10.1N (GT-P7501) rooted Android 4.3.1 flash works with every browser fast and stable.

loonamark
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by megi-brown View Post
Can anyone help me?
many users apply Galaxy Tab 3 for browsering web and watching online flash videos. While you may have trouble watching flash videos on Galaxy Tab 3 since it does not natively support flash videos. How to make it work? check with my signatures i hope you will get the solution