[Q] ATTD800 no fastboot no downloadmode no rec
ATTD800 no fastboot no download mode no rec no
Sorry, my English is not good enough. I will descript as simple as possible.
I flash the wrong laf.img file (D802) into D800, it caused that I cannot enter fastboot and cannot flash laf.img and cannot flash tot & kdz.
No fastboot, no Download mode, no rec
- 1When I press power button, it showed LG logo always.
- 2Cannot enter download mode via volume plus during booting.
- 3Cannot enter fastboot mode via volume plus during booting
- 4 I can enter default rec -> factory data reset, but there is no effect no matter what I chose.
- 5 I can enter “Hardware Key control” via press volume “+” & “-“during booting, but there is no effect no matter what I chose.
- 6 Since I cannot enter Download mode, kdz flashing was failed.
- 7 Although there is no download mode, I can enter the tot guide except the last step-> result is failed.
According to tot flash result, I supposed that my problem is that I flash wrong laf.img.
So phone cannot enter fastboot and download mode.
The tot flashing didn’t continue since the laf.img was not match with DLL and SW.
Here I have both D800 DLL& tot file and D802, they were all failed
Below is the result of tot flashing
1)select the dll and tot file of 800, Report error: the model and SW were different
2)select the dll and tot file of 802, Report error:
fota partition was changed.
LAF retrieveGPT() failed
Since there is no downloading and fastboot mode, the fastboot.exe display message “waiting for device” and no result.
The post [http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?t=2582142]
, I have read and tried, however it’s different.
It should return something like this:
/dev/sda /dev/sda1 /dev/sda2 /dev/sda5
/dev/sdb1 /dev/sdb2 /dev/sdb3 /dev/sdb4
/dev/sdb5 .......... /dev/sdb36
About the next steps I can not continue.
If I can flash correct laf.img file into phone, all the problem will be fixed, how to do it?
Please help and give me some suggest or solution, thanks for your help.
Reason: Druing using fastboot reparire, I flashed wrong laf.img file. And then I can not step fastboot mode and download, my D800 became a brick.
1. SD card has been formated.
2. There is no TWRP and REC beside LG's default REC (this is no effect after used LG's default REC)
3. Power on G2 ,stuck on LG logo
4. Can not enter fastboot mode.
5. Can enter the first step of Download mode, but I could not go to next step which show double arrows. This impact that I can not flash kdz.
5. For the first step of Download mode, it can flash TOT, however the result is always failed.
Refer to this thread -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2687768
The difference between my normal TOT flashing and the TOT flashing from referenced thread is that there are 2 DLL replacements.
Hope these info could help someone.