FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[FTF] [C2004] [4.3] Xperia M dual - 15.5.A.0.18 - Customized BR

486 posts
Thanks Meter: 593
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Downloaded with Sony PC Companion and repacked in a FTF with FlashTool.

Device: Xperia M dual (C2004)
Firmware version: 15.5.A.0.18
Android version: 4.3
Market: Brazil
Branding: Customized BR
Customization version: 1274-5443_R3C

Download from MEGA (747.8 MB)
MediaFire mirror
Google Drive mirror
OneDrive mirror

More firmware version details in the attached screenshots...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-33-23.png
Views:	2505
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	2684874   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-37-24.png
Views:	2405
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	2684875  
Last edited by mbc07; 9th March 2015 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Added new mirror
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mbc07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
31st March 2014, 05:08 PM |#2  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Downloaded with Sony Update Service and repacked in a FTF with Flashtool...

Device: Xperia M dual (C2004)
Firmware version: 15.5.A.0.18
Android version: 4.3
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Country: Brazil
Branding: Unbranded
Customization version: 1274-5443_R3C

Download from MEGA (775.6 MB)

Thanxxx mate.
Download started.
31st March 2014, 05:11 PM |#3  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Downloaded with Sony Update Service and repacked in a FTF with Flashtool...

Device: Xperia M dual (C2004)
Firmware version: 15.5.A.0.18
Android version: 4.3
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Country: Brazil
Branding: Unbranded
Customization version: 1274-5443_R3C

Download from MEGA (775.6 MB)

Screens please!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
31st March 2014, 05:16 PM |#4  
mbc07's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123

Screens please!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

Sorry, I can't. I want do do a clean install and have a lot of personal and app data in my phone to backup. Also, I'm searching a root method that works in 4.3 with locked bootloader (I have many root apps), so, I'm not going to update it soon...
31st March 2014, 05:24 PM |#5  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Sorry, I can't. I want do do a clean install and have a lot of personal and app data in my phone to backup. Also, I'm searching a root method that works in 4.3 with locked bootloader (I have many root apps), so, I'm not going to update it soon...

Aaaah this very bad news..
Downloading now. Will take 40 mins or so.
Will flash then then share the screenies.
Anyone else is able to provide before that then please do that.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©®

Aaaah this very bad news..
Downloading now. Will take 40 mins or so.
Will flash then then share the screenies.
Anyone else is able to provide before that then please do that.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

This is really unacceptable. After 7% it stopped.. Just like that...
Arrgghhhh....
The Following User Says Thank You to SArnab©® For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2014, 05:26 PM |#6  
haresh311999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©®

Aaaah this very bad news..
Downloading now. Will take 40 mins or so.
Will flash then then share the screenies.
Anyone else is able to provide before that then please do that.

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------


This is really unacceptable. After 7% it stopped.. Just like that...
Arrgghhhh....

Me too it says temporarily unavailable.....

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4
31st March 2014, 05:27 PM |#7  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haresh311999

Me too it says temporarily unavailable.....

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4

Exactly same problem....
31st March 2014, 05:31 PM |#8  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,993
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©®

Exactly same problem....

Same for me :/

Just now it works...

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
31st March 2014, 05:35 PM |#9  
mbc07's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
Donate to Me
More
Not sure what happened, the file still is in my account (I also checked the link) but I can't download too. Maybe is a temporary problem with MEGA, keep retrying...
31st March 2014, 05:40 PM |#10  
SArnab©®'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 2,071
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Not sure what happened, the file still is in my account (I also checked the link) but I can't download too. Maybe is a temporary problem with MEGA, keep retrying...

I am downloading from PC Companion.
Whats the country code for Brazil?
Like for India its IN.
31st March 2014, 05:42 PM |#11  
mbc07's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 593
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SArnab©®

I am downloading from PC Companion.
Whats the country code for Brazil?
Like for India its IN.

Not sure, but try BR or pt-BR...

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
15.5.a.0.18, download, firmware, ftf, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes