Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,262 Members 44,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Smart Debloater

Tip us?

DevilDog512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 305
Default Smart Debloater

I saw someone asking for a debloater and couldn't find one in our Sprint Note 3 thread. I use this one from international thread. It's supposedly universal and works fine for me. It has an aroma interface and is very easy to use. Just flash in recovery. Apparently leaves some libs behind but those are small in size and will not adversely affect your device. So head over there, thank the op, and get your debloat on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2642101

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog512 View Post
I saw someone asking for a debloater and couldn't find one in our Sprint Note 3 thread. I use this one from international thread. It's supposedly universal and works fine for me. It has an aroma interface and is very easy to use. Just flash in recovery. Apparently leaves some libs behind but those are small in size and will not adversely affect your device. So head over there, thank the op, and get your debloat on.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2642101

Nice find man!
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2
The Following User Says Thank You to SantinoInc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaos420
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1584

DONATE TO ME
Do you still have auto rotation after removing Samsung hub? Usually removed a needed lab for auto rotation. Be cool if this doesn't touch it.

Sent From My 0x1 Note 3.i love tep....
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: Lean SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos420 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

karmak
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Auto rotation still works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos420 View Post
Do you still have auto rotation after removing Samsung hub? Usually removed a needed lab for auto rotation. Be cool if this doesn't touch it.

Sent From My 0x1 Note 3.i love tep....
The Following User Says Thank You to karmak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bignibb
Old
Thanks Meter 85
What all does this remove specifically?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bignibb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DevilDog512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignibb View Post
What all does this remove specifically?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It removes whatever you want it to. Aroma setup

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]