for LG G Pad 8.3 V500
Compatible with stock LG 4.2.2 roms ONLY!
This is a personal kernel build that I originally compiled to add support for Logitech Unifying receivers.
Decided to share it on here as I've seen other people looking for this as well.
Works like a charm with my Logitech K400r
If I make any further modifications as I get time, I'll definitely post them here.
Use this at your own risk. I have personally tested this build on my own device successfully.
I am not responsible for any damage or data loss encountered due whatever reason.
Please ensure that you make a full backup of your system before flashing anything.
v 1.0 (3/16/14)
- Compiled with Google Android Toolchain version 4.7 (arm-eabi-4.7)
- Compiled using -o2 optimization flag
- Default IO scheduler changed to Deadline
- CPU governor changed to On Demand
- Logitech Unifying wireless receivers support
- Boot into TWRP recovery.
- *** Make a Full backup before proceeding. ***
- Flash .zip file in TWRP recovery.
- Wipe Dalvik\Cache
- Reboot device.
Full kernel source and config @ my Github:
Many Thanks to sleekmason for his how to guide that got me going in the right direction: