Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 47,848 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to replace Stock ROM with CM11??

Tip us?

Kunnu2592
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation [Q] How to replace Stock ROM with CM11??

Hello Guyz,
I have a JB leak 3 in my Atrix 2.
I've recently flashed my system-3 with Cm11 Kitkat. The problem now is, I have a low System Space( to install Apps). I dont need JB anymore as am satisfied with the CM11. I thought formatting/destroying System-1(It contains JB Leak 3) would free up some space.I used BMM to format the System-1 which have the JB. now my phone Stucks at the Motorola Logo. I know that i can FXZ back to Stock and Install CM11 again. But wat I want is, Only Cm11 Shall be installed. I dont want stock.ROM in my phone. Simply, I wana replace my Stock with CM11.
Is it Possible ?? because I couldn't find ant posts/Topics similar to this.
Thanks a Ton in advance..
please Help me Guyz....
Waiting for a perfect Solution.
<3

رامز
Old
Thanks Meter 76
I recommend you to fxz first then do this just after a clean fxz to remove system 3 completely and have only system 1 activated.

simply when installing ROM don't create new partition, just go to "wipe and clean" while you're in system 1 and do the four wipes "data,cache,dalvik battery" then go to "install from zip file" and choose the ROM normally to begin install, after finishes go to system keeper and choose the first one "install BMM in main system" then Reboot.

For Complete set on how to replace your Stock with any ROM you want:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1224
The Following User Says Thank You to رامز For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kunnu2592
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by رامز View Post
I recommend you to fxz first then do this just after a clean fxz to remove system 3 completely and have only system 1 activated.

simply when installing ROM don't create new partition, just go to "wipe and clean" while you're in system 1 and do the four wipes "data,cache,dalvik battery" then go to "install from zip file" and choose the ROM normally to begin install, after finishes go to system keeper and choose the first one "install BMM in main system" then Reboot.

For Complete set on how to replace your Stock with any ROM you want:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1224

Thnx Dude..It worked. It Helped alot
The Following User Says Thank You to Kunnu2592 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

رامز
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunnu2592 View Post
Thnx Dude..It worked. It Helped alot
very happy to hear that +1